She is ugly

she is ugly

Attached: KplCuA7.png (717x938, 679.5K)

cute bubble butt though

Attached: .webm (1920x1080, 955.66K)

TV ugly though. She's one haircut, wardrobe change and makeover away from being hot.

Attached: dc989c056f040e32df386db96bef036f.jpg (485x499, 27.72K)

I don't get what this game is supposed to be , a wannabe persona?

I wonder if her toenails are painted highlighter yellow too

Her ass isnt. Also why is there like zero lewd of her ass so far?

What went wrong?

Attached: file.png (653x327, 71.25K)

Green is good

>day 1 dlc
>bad graphics
>bad dialogue

no ass

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD no no no hahahahahahaha

nothing? 77 is a good score

This doesnt feel like SMT at all anymore.
Back then SMT used to mean mature themes with depressing or pessimistic undertone, now for the sake of a "wider audience" it is none of that and dropped even the SMT title like Persona 4 did.
Why remove and abandon what made you stand out and be unique?
What is the selling point now? Zoomer colors and generic girls?

thighs not thick enough

>Why remove and abandon what made you stand out and be unique?
Haven't they done this even in the ps2 days with the Raidou games? In fact wasn't it the western releases of those to add back in the SMT title?
Atlus is weird af when it comes to that Idk what they are thinking.

i keep thinking of hnk when i see her, maybe it's the uniform with the short shorts, she looks pretty pale as well

Cry me a fucking river, let me play some Limp Bizkit for you, you little MegaTen bitch

As far as I know Atlus was against a non traditional SMT format, but Raidou was done as a personal project by one of their best writers/directors so they gave him a free pass.

29 critic reviews. most are from biases sources who despises anything that dont push globohomo. still in the green. Im surprised actually..
also, why even post or care about metacritic? dont you remember has the last of us 2 is there as a must play? that should be enough to reveal the integrity of the critic reviews.

>even the SMT title like Persona 4 did.
Ask me how I know you are a posing newfag.

It’s not on Switch.

>>overpriced
hours
>>denuvo
is pretty much DOA

40 hours is fine, it's everything else.

>Id wash neva meandt to be a chin megumi tenzei in jepan!!! Id wash neva named thish wayyy!!!!!
Ask me how I know you are a fucking retard.
A spinoff is still a spinoff and it was meant to be in the smt realm of themes and topics. Fucking idiot.

>most are from biases sources who despises anything that dont push globohomo.
Massive cope.

last of us 2 is still there as a must buy, horizon 2 got a must buy as well. You like those games? if you do then your opinion on games matter none to me. NONE