play xrd
play fightcade
play kofxv
play melty
play fightcade

Post lobby, just play something!

Attached: ste.jpg (1920x1080, 298.93K)

play arcana heart 3

Nah; it's too late for me to get into the genre.

but user these games are for boomers. unless you're 60+ it's not too late

how do you get good in a game where everyone playing have been playing for decades?

Attached: bridget-walk.gif (159x217, 41.01K)

You actually have the advantage of resources and most of the work already done for you.

It's not like you're forced to figure out a character completely from scratch, there's entire wiki pages now to show you how to do shit

what game?

If you're talking specifically about ac+r, you have a lot of ressources to help you learn a character, and you can use the tutorials in rev2 to learn most of the basics and more advanced setups.
then it all comes to training.Just be sure not to only train combos and shit, it's more important at a lower level to be able to maintain a good defense than go all out on an offense you can't maintain.
When i was training in ggxx as a kid, i'd fight against the hardest cpu in training mode as dizzy, except i would just try to survive, not fight back, for example.
Losing because of a timeout against a stronger opponents instead of being defeated is actually a great feeling.

Are fighting games worth playing for single player? I don't want to interact with smelly autists from the FGC.

>Are fighting games worth playing for single player?
no
>I don't want to interact with smelly autists from the FGC.
you don't have to, i have been playing them for a while now and not once have i attended a single event with these autists nor do i really know or care who the fuck i'm playing against. i just play with randoms and have fun doing so

depends on the game and if you care enough about the story to play through arcade modes

If you enjoy mastering control over a character, the old ggs and blazblues got pretty good story modes, and a nice ammount of content for a single player game.
They're better if you have a few friends to pla ywith, you don't need to integrate with the fgc.

PLAY LEONA

Attached: 1647157297043.jpg (750x765, 106.34K)

I rebound some buttons and set one to throw macro and already AH3 is feeling a lot better

I played Ranked Type Lumina for about 2 hours today, it's surprisingly populated, plenty of new people too, if you're interested in it this seems about as good of a moment to jump in as it can get. Steam, Europe, by the way

>Are fighting games worth playing for single player?
99% of the time, no
can't think of too many fgs that have a very fleshed out single player option
snk vs capcom motm on neogeo pocket has a variety of fun minigames though, and even if you're not an fg fan those will keep you entertained, and that was back when snk had soul
now they just have shill, by making you pay extra for content they're recycling from a previous game, just like capcom with sfxtekken

I refunded it the first time back when it came out in August.
Now I bought it again yesterday in anticipation for the patch.

TFH has the only modern singleplayer mode that feels like the devs cared about it. It's heavily unfinished but hopefully they're announcing the second chapter's release date in the next couple days.

Close Any Forums and twitter for a few minutes

IS THE PATCH OUT YET

It's not Friday

i spent so much time waiting for a bbcf lobby last night i fell asleep after playing some randos

You up for some more games? Also what controller do you use? I might have to copy your bindings because this sure is awkward to play on a PS4 controller.