Get drunk and improve at video games

>get drunk and improve at video games
What's the reason for this?

Attached: Fireball-Cinnamon-Whisky.png (1000x1000, 163.95K)

Drinking alcohol and smoking/smoking weed is for losers.
Drink water and sodas.

There is that magic spot after the initial drink, and before being straight out drunk where you've got a nice buzz going and your gaming skills increase tenfold. Don't know exactly what it is, but my guess is that the buzz smooths out your intuition and stops you from overthinking things. Also helps with confidence. Pic related.

Attached: 1657973355380.gif (243x400, 3.62M)

I'd argue that soda is more for losers than soft drugs

I want to fuck that damn dog

It's called being in the zone

>drinking alcohol or soda
disgusting. your body is a temple, treat it as such.

Attached: egg drink.webm (432x784, 816.69K)

>and soda
Wut
Drink water and milk

It only let's me play more aggressive in shooters cause I'm not a very aggressive person and usually get too anxious close towards the end of a match. Drinking too much just ends up hurting me after a while. Shit is great for a game like splatoon however.

Attached: 1660846055120.png (672x820, 345.94K)

i bought a bottle of cheap port wine. tastes like drinking pure sugar. been drinking this from the bottle while i play TFT.

Attached: port wine taylor.png (1000x1000, 241.99K)

Lower latency
No really, the thought to muscle movement time decreases slightly as you get drunk. At least until you get too drunk at which point there's a catastrophic crash in all movement ability.
The graphic curve for it would look like a cliff edge.

Would you say Splatoon is a highly competitive game? Because I've been stuck at a certain rank in a competitive game and after getting drunk today, I've achieved a rank that I've been trying to get for months. I don't feel like I'm playing better, but apparently I am according to my rank

why

Attached: 1635906896894.webm (605x964, 1.92M)

ballmer peak

Attached: 1374618144285.gif (232x344, 104.08K)

Nippon

>Would you say Splatoon is a highly competitive game?
More like you need to play really aggressive and dying really doesn't matter too much as long as you are pushing toward the goal. Drinking kind of makes you more bold to try out new shit and go for risk strats. However A rank and above have gotten really bloated and it feels like your team can be pretty shit from what I experienced when trying it out on a new account.

>Fireball
>"Whisky"

Attached: NicoAllahcado.jpg (957x1024, 95.47K)

i bet you also think wine is only for women

I actually like a cheeky glass of Port at Christmas you presumptuous negro.

Its a delicate balance. While you are tipsy, you are more confident and will make more risky plays that give better results. For me, its 2 double brandy's for peek performance but anymore after that starts getting me drunk and then I think I am much better than I actually am and those risky plays goes to shit.

>bro beer bad lol
>uses internet and technology which has worse impact on humanity
lol