Spark shovelware 3

why did it flop?

Attached: 70Q8stv.png (344x342, 89.77K)

I don't think it did, the dev seems happy

clarity a cute

Attached: 1653656386714.png (806x533, 257.59K)

No marketing.

Main character is ugly and uninspired.

Karma for trying to fuck over Sonic FGHQ for so long

he fucked the ending, also levels are way too fucking long, holy shit it becomes a slog

The main character is really ugly. Look at NiGHTS, that's what a tasteful jester character looks like.
There was no advertisement. If it wasn't for Sonic autism, I would have zero fucking idea who Spark the Jester is.

I finished the first area, so far I'm liking the games mechanics and level design. The story and writing is absolute garbage though so I'm just ignoring it desu

No marketing
Dev forgot his meds at the end
Main character looks like shit and i fucking hate how the hat looks like a prop glued to the character head instead something made for him

I played like 3 levels so far, and the gameplay is fun. The level design is pretty open, but it honestly feels a bit uninspired and generic.

Needs voice acting

Because nobody actually gives a shit about all the "classics" you praise so much. There's a reason these series died and if they couldn't be profitable back when they were backed by a big publisher then they won't survive now on a tiny budget with no marketing.

Because pc gamers say they want games then just go back to the same old games they played years ago

Master race my ass

literally who?

too expensive for pixelshit

he should've just cut the levels in half and made the halves their own levels

turns out shilling exclusively on a forum that doesn't actually play video games wasn't a good idea after all.

It’s a 3D game

did i stutter

You don't need to stutter to be reatarded.