Egirl beats malenia SL1 using just one hand

>Egirl beats malenia SL1 using just one hand
>meanwhile Any Forums still SEETHING and crying over "muh fair"
you faggots would've called Nameless King and Manus on release unreasonable and broken, git gud scrubs.

Attached: hhhmm.png (586x604, 334.07K)

>her

That's a man

>girl

i always knew women were the biggest coomers

mindbroken thats a BIOLOGICAL WOMAN

Fuck off faggot. I haven't seen a single complaint about difficulty. If anything we've been complaining about the EASY gameplay, shit level design, and cheese. A game should regulate cheese so the sameplay has SOME diversity. Accomplishments need weight to them.

Cool. Doesn't stop Malenia from being mechanically abhorrent. What's next? "I wiped my ass with my bare hands. What now, seething toilet paper chuds???"

>Dual bleed curved swords + seppuku
Note how every "challenge" can't escape the most meta approach.

>not using a bidet
git gud

>screencrap
>e-retard thread
kill yourself

>boss already figured out completely
>using strats developed by other people
>on top of that using broken meta weapons
>boss wasnt hard to begin with, literally staggers from 2h weapons, its just that one bullshit attack; once u solve that problem shes mid tier bossfight
Ah yes but lets paste this foids face everywhere GO GURL SHOW THESE BOYS HOW ITS DONE

Attached: 2022-07-14 10_28_34-Greenshot.jpg (410x405, 108.98K)

how is that an egirl, there's barely any cleavage and I can still see her face under the makeup

According to Any Forums, shields were garbage and useless against Waterfowl and there was no way to deal with it consistently at all.
Any Forums is retarded.

Attached: Waterfowl Block.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

>Fromsoftfags for the millionth time in denial about how easy their games are since casual dudebros, twitch thots and leddit beat them all the time and even do "harder" challenges
Fromsoftgames aren't hard. Never were.

dilate

this game is retarded
Sekiro is a million times better

OHNONONO TROONS! Bioholes ANNIILATING trannies and their autism.

SPEEDRUNNING NEXT!

Attached: 1577052124439.jpg (307x300, 63.06K)

i think it could be done with one finger

Any Forums is seething because this place is so zoomerized that we have actual, unironic Fornite discussion.

Yeah bro, it isn't the player putting the time, dedication and having the skill to do this, it's the game being easy, everyone can archieve this type of challenges effortlessly.

>once u solve that problem shes mid tier bossfight
No.