Fellow Goymers! GTA 6 going woke is a good thing!

inverse.com/gaming/woke-gta-6-can-still-be-great/amp

Now that GTA V has retroactively removed harmful trans stereotypes, confederate flags, and game-mode: Cops and Crooks (for being insensitive to BLM) I am getting HELLA excited for a more progressive, mature, and inclusive GTA 6. Diversity is our strength, censorship is freedom, and pozzing is… kinda based!

Attached: D41E2D9D-ECA8-463A-8F4E-D83383A3309D.jpg (750x841, 177.78K)

But GTA is already the most successful video game franchise.

that's pokemon, you tard

>cringy crime sandbox
fuck off

No, Pokemon is the most successful franchise period. GTA is bigger specifically as a video game series. GTA video games sell more than Pokemon video games. The real money for Pokemon comes from merchandise.

pozzing is unironically based
purposefully giving yourself a life ending disease (or spreading it) because you want to coom is 100% based
I remember a bunch of threads on Any Forums that called an indian deliveryman superspreader of covid based af and while covid isn't as bad it's the same concept

>GTA 6 seeks to further this by having the franchise's first female main character.
I hate journos so much, it's unreal.

Attached: latest[1].png (640x480, 366.59K)

They obviously mean playable main character you retard

Thanks I'll make sure to pirate it 6 trillion times and lead the company to bankruptcy :)

>playable
>In Grand Theft Auto, players were able to select one of eight different protagonists to play as (four in the PlayStation version, twenty-four in the Gameboy Color version).

>Game series by developers that aren't American
>Mock dumb shit going on in America
>Specifically decide to not mock the dumb shit going on in America
I get maybe they could POTENTIALLY run into the risk of not having whales to buy six million shark cards for the shitty online mode, but I straight up don't get this decision.

Attached: 1660285215414807.jpg (710x848, 66.65K)

GTA Online was the worst thing to happen to the franchise and GTA 6 will follow in its footsteps. A new coat of paint won't change their business model.

Attached: 2346f6ec03870.gif (500x375, 225.99K)

itll make money, but as always franchise fatigue is starting to set in, and the next one will probably be flat sales.

It takes a long time for big companies to fall if they don't have an expensive flop or other fuckup

Wtf? I own the Gameboy Color version and I don't even remember this

GTA is a trash franchise, i dont get what people see in it.

Old news, Any Forums doesn't care anymore, it's all about Bridget currently

this. its the classic - invade someone else's space then complain that it doesnt cater to you. i dont even like gta but i hate these fucking "people"

None of those characters had any personality. They were just different bitmaps you could pretend you were playing as.

It wasn’t enough that the two white characters in GTA5 were a pedophile and an insane school shooter type (forma de campesino blanco que tiene 50 años)

>people are already tired of wokeshit, only ones who care are redditors and twitter users
>gen alpha is currently being indoctrinated by redpill ideology
If this game comes out in 5 years it'll be dated the moment it launches.

>These characters are only available on the Game Boy Color port of the game. They are hidden characters that are not available unless a player inputs the name "SUMNER" on Kelly's profile, who is also exclusive to this platform.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 10-53-14 Protagonists in GTA (1997 game).png (183x1830, 286.2K)

>two white characters in GTA5 were a pedophile and an insane school shooter type
I honestly don't know which is which because both were irredeemable scum.

It's still gonna sell very well, but it's certainly not going to sell as well as GTA 5.

>url/amp
>iphone file name
>1 post by this ID

buy an ad and marketing your site better tranny

>It doesn't qualify to MY definition of playable character so it doesn't count
If you're wrong, you're wrong. Don't play word games to pretend you're not and waste people's time. Or do you need to go scream about the latest forgettable disney movie that had Disney's First Gay Character In Anything Ever!

Attached: 1.jpg (474x355, 24.06K)

>Woke GTA6 is the best thing that could happen to the franchise

Attached: 09-54-37-sara-pride-march-2014.jpg (1109x1636, 497.03K)

>Finger
>Looks like Jonathan Banks
The fuck

Wasn't GTA a satirical series? I feel like they forgot that with GTA5 and they suddenly started acting like they're producing a crime drama. It's just strange to me. The situation is ripe to be satirized, poked fun at, and ridiculed from every angle. Take no prisoners.

I'm glad they're doing this.

GTA got ruined the moment they focused solely on Online. Fuck 'em. Let the game die out and they'll cry that incels angry hhhwite males don't want to play as a transexual.

Keep moving those goalposts.

>game that literally pits you against mobs of police
>leftards STILL want it changed
Clown world

>no you stupid chuds, X game is not woke, stop saying that!
>also X going woke is a GOOD thing and here's why!
Liberals are literal cancer.

GTA was always an edgy no fucks given game, I don't get how essentially dulling it is a good thing at all.

Attached: berserkbait.jpg (756x1100, 112.97K)