I think it’s time to accept that Gwyn did nothing wrong

I think it’s time to accept that Gwyn did nothing wrong

Attached: D9ABF954-FA3D-4812-B8EB-30F7E6A30D30.jpg (500x500, 110.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9TadzQb1Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit father
Shit King
Shit God
Utterly mogged by his benevolent son who chose not to meddle with the World's metaphysics and just accept that each species will see an end to leave room for something new, just like the Dragons had to accet the same for the hollows
Gwyn's legacy was nothing, he died abandoned and was forgotten

Attached: Nameless King.png (1020x729, 1.19M)

He was a conservative, he did everything wrong

>When you realize Gwyn/Faraam is just mirrored Genishiro/Isshin

Attached: Nameless King vs Gwyn.jpg (1280x1811, 440.65K)

i like gwyn
makes great art
but he definitely did wrong

>Brands us
>Enslaves us
>Uses us as kindling for the First Flame

wow this guy's an asshole

>PLIN PLIN PLON

wtf I love Gwyn now

Attached: Gwyn.jpg (1920x1080, 259.22K)

A LIE WILL REMAIN A LIE.

Gwyn is an asshole

Attached: SotFS_Aldia.jpg (1540x898, 1.83M)

He fucked up the natural order of things to keep his fading age of fire alive...

He literally never did until Shit Souls 2 rewrote him as part of their shitty twist and DS3 continued it

Marika did nothing right.

Attached: Marika.png (640x360, 232.52K)

We kinda deserved it
Shut up aldia
It was ambiguous in 1 but 3 confirmed that the hollows intended to destroy the word with the power of the abyss and the first flame was the only thing keeping them at bay

It was either the glory of flame or a dark apocalypse

Based AldiaChads
youtube.com/watch?v=n9TadzQb1Ec

despite the horrible things he did i still feel bad for him

Name one thing she did wrong Rannifag.

>It was either the glory of flame or a dark apocalypse
Nah, that's bullshit because we know the dark sighn is what started the curse of the undead to begin with, that the abyss even tho dangerous is not inherently evil and that the flame cannot be artificially kept alive any longer, to the point that in 3 we have to perform the ritual to access the kiln with ashes instead of lord souls.

She betrayed Malekith, but I suppose that was a necessary evil to accomplish her goal of getting rid of the greater will and the erd tree.

>dark sighn is what started the curse of the undead to begin with,
The curse of the undead was not caused by the darksign. New Londo was an undead city back when Gwyn showed up to gift the 4kings a piece of his soul. The beings who came out of the darkness to grab Lord souls from the first flame were hollows. Undead are a manifestation of the first flame fading, because the first flame is what allows death to exist at all.

one thing that bothers me is that we're never given a clear hint as to why she would rebel against the Greater Will in the first place
from Gwyn we can infer he feared humans and the dark, thus sacrificing himself to prevent the downfall of his kingdom, but what about Marika?
was it the constant war and eradication of other races and factions, the religious zeolotry of the golden order's followers, some other threat, or just mere greed?

Gwyn creates the undead curse so suckers will keep the flame going. There’s a reason the undead only start reappearing when the fire gets low.

Undead existed before gwyn linked the first flame, dummy. I literally just told you two counterexamples to what you said. Undead appear when the flame runs low because the flame is what fuels the disparity between life and death. When it runs out that disparity also vanishes, leaving the grey in-between that is undeath.

Tried to snuff out the Crucible, the original source of life, so she could prop up the Erdtree instead. This is probably what caused Omens to start being born, so she had her Order persecute the fuck out of them.
Took Destined Death out of the Elden Ring, eventually turning everybody into mummies.
Did a mess of other stuff that led to mummy people finally dying but turning into skeletons instead. Then had her Order persecute the fuck out of them.
After yanking out several chunks of the Elden Ring for petty reasons, decided the entire thing is busted and took a hammer to it.

They keep saying Gwyn did bad shit but when did humans ever do anything good in this world?
That's right, humans were all scum and deserve nothing but remain cucked forever by the sign like the dark animals they are.

>It was ambiguous in 1 but 3 confirmed that the hollows [HEADCANON]
Congratulations on missing the whole point of the Ringed City

>the whole point of the Ringed City
Was to wrap up the story in a shitty unsatisfying way ruining the interesting ambiguity for TWO NOBODIES END OF THE WORLD GIVE ME YOUR DARK SOUL..... WOOOW I CLAPPED PATCHES I CLAPPED shit ending.

God I hate self-hating cucks. Gwyn literally burned the entire universe to ash by imbuing everyone with the darksign because he couldn't accept fate of everything to turn back to dark as it once was. That's his problem, not the hollows'.

And what exactly was the point of the Ringed City?