When the Fire Emblem theme kicks in

>When the Fire Emblem theme kicks in

Attached: 28D7B534-BE0E-45F9-9FCC-7C70238BF27C.jpg (1280x720, 111.38K)

AWAKENING WAS NEVER ABOUT GRIMA.
THE TRUE PLOT OF THE GAME WAS A RESURRECTION RITUAL OF MEDEUS/LOPTOUS/LUCIFER AND IT HAPPENS MUCH EARLIER IN THE GAME HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT.
IT TAKES PLACE OVER THE COURSE OF THE FIRST ARC OF AWAKENING FROM THE MOMENT "MARTH" DROPS "HIS" MASK AND SHOWS SHE IS A GIRL AND IS COMPLETED WHEN SHE REVEALS HER BIRTH MARK AS THE EYE OF HORUS.
THESE EVENTS TOGETHER FORM A DEATH-AND-REBIRTH RITUAL BY SACRIFICING KAGA/MARTH AND TURNING HIM INTO (((MAEDA/MEDEUS/LUCINA/LUCIFER/LOPTOUS))) AND USHER IN THE AGE OF WAIFU-EMBLEM.

NOTICE HOW THE WRITING OF AWAKENING OUT OF NOWHERE TAKES A NOSE DIVE AND SPAWNS CHILD UNITS WITH MENTAL ILLNESSES INSTEAD OF PERSONALITIES.

AFTER. ONE. SINGLE. EVENT.

THIS IS BECAUSE THE REAL STORY OF AWAKENING ENDS AFTER LUCINA SHOWS HER EYE OF HORUS, SINCE AT THAT POINT THE RITUAL IS COMPLETE AND THE REST OF THE GAME IS WAIFU SIMULATOR CRANKED UP TO ELEVEN. THIS ALSO MEANS THAT MAEDA HAS MASTERED THE ART OF HIDING HIS (((LOPTRIAN))) MIND CONTROL IN PLAIN SIGHT AND PRETEND IT'S MERELY BAD WRITING, WHEN IN FACT ALL OF IT WAS CAREFULLY CRAFTED FROM START TO FINISH, AND THEN THE FANDOM CAN JUST CLAIM IT'S BAD WRITING TO CREATE DISINFO.

ALL OF THIS SHOWS THAT AWAKENING HAD TO TAKE PLACE IN ARCHANEA IN ORDER TO DESTROY KAGA'S CREATION BY ITS ROOTS FORM IT IN MAEDA'S OWN TWISTED IMAGE AND CORRUPT THE FRANCHISE AND ITS FANBASE AS A RESULT.

Attached: Whem FE died.jpg (1195x720, 117.51K)

Just read the manual.

Chill out, Luke.

Don't care, Kagas games were garbage jank that at best amounted to one of his games having one (1) admittably cool plot twist that got lost in a sea of absolute shit gameplay

tl;dr take your meds

Attached: Sbz9bZCn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36.07K)

What other tactics/SRPGs do FE fans play

Attached: 9hjmlutfseao1_500.png (499x591, 132.73K)

is kaga the man who created fire emblem emblem or the one who made the gba and tellius saga?

X-Com is amazing
Rabbids/Mario was great, final boss was so hard i had to use the easy mode
I always want more SRPG recomendations but you faggots never tell me any. But to be fair i have yet to beat every FE ever

Yeah I tend to like the GBA games the most.
As far as nuFE goes, I only really like Conquest.
I also think Kaga's best games are after he left Nintendo, especially I like TRS

Attached: 1660770220521200.png (295x256, 79.27K)

Conquest is so tighly designed is kinda alien. With Birthright my playrought was unga bunga until the end. Here i am making sure to make the right choice. it helps that you can heal your ally when nearby instead of having ir ranged like in birthright

I kind of wonder what happened to the people who worked on Conquest

Are they still at IS? Did they sit in the room and grit their teeth when they looked at Birthright and Three Houses?

Attached: vkj4268iont11.jpg (333x200, 53.9K)

Are the credits even the same for Birthright/Conquest/Revalations? The wiki only lists one set of credits for all three games, was trying to see if it said anything about level design and if the names differed. Would be interesting to know if the level designers worked on other FE games.

first time i played the game i was playing as female mc and i accidentally became best friends with chrom early on so when i got to that part of the story he basically dragged me into a tent and raped me. had no idea what the fuck was happening.

Try Sting Entertainment games. Very complex.

Except the Neptunia game they did. Utter trash.

I have no proof but i think they were the same people, they just know that they need to make noob friendly maps so the normalfags can eat it up. Like see Three House. The game is centering around building your students the way you fucking want. You can make sylvain into a pegasus swordman or make ferdinard into a mage. When you have such a system in which you can turn everyone into whoever the fuck you want you can’t help but designing the maps in a way that can make beaten by any class. it’s not like the gba games where you need to make some different classes to go to different places and not permadeath wasn’t an option. idk if i am explaining myself.
anyways i am no one to say “fucking noobs ruining my fire emblem” since i started with birthright and only played that, awakeing, path of radiance, the blue lions route of three house and the lyn story from 6.
my point was that it isn’t that they can’t do it, is more that they don’t feel like doing it since the newest fire emblem fans play it more for the characters than for the gameplay itself

Who cares about Shitwakening?!

Attached: 0 (3).png (512x512, 156.64K)

do you want good games or the weird waifu matchmaker stuff that FE became?

> Sting Entertainment games.
nice, i will have it in mind
you mean the one starred by noire? I would like to try that one since i kinda like neptune. I have yet to beat Re;birth 3 tho

Shut up, worst character from Three House. Your opinion may had some value if you posted based Dimitri instead

Attached: 37ADE7F8-F06E-4313-8502-AD6BD83C03D7.jpg (739x415, 108.45K)

I usually play X-COM desu, frankly Conquest is basically the only FE game that comes close to them gameplaywise

Attached: 1634747966156.jpg (768x1024, 103.54K)

Lemme bring Shez to cuck you again

They are still at the company. Many of the people like Kouhei Maeda (director), Yuji Ohashi, Masayuki Horikawa, Ryuichiro Kouguchi (Level Designers/Planners), and Takafumi Kaneko (Battle Programmer) we're just shifted to work on Heroes. The bulk of 3H was done by Koei.

Attached: 1655529500059.png (365x397, 192.65K)

How can I stop getting filtered by 2? My save always gets fucked when the goo monsters appears. I can’t manage my base for shit

Look at the Credits of Conquest/Brightright in-game, and then check Moby. It's actually 90% of the same people.

That's mostly Compile Heart.

bear in mind, they still made the kitsune chapter and thought "this is fine"
conquest might just be a happy accident

I have yet to beat Three Copes. It is kinda fun but musou are more of party game to me than something to get seriously invested