Spider-Man

Retard here. How does Harry become Venom when Venom doesn't become who he is until after Peter rejects the symbiote and it has Spider-Man "imprinted," thus the spider?

Attached: 5iNCotLtfueRXkor9y3gvR.jpg (1920x1080, 221.83K)

Wait till the game comes out?

because they're going off new movie canon instead
so with that in mind, Andrea fucking when

No

What's the new movie canon?

Venom didn't find spode first

Bitches don't know about my Knull.

Because FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT, now shut up and consume product.

How is peter retarded enough to not realice harry father is a corrupt motherfucker and should stop saving him

>Muh moral code
Should have let Ock flatten his skull

Easy its gonna be comented that it was with peter and peter thought it killed it but it was collected by oscorp

I always hate when they change the venom origin and remove eddie brock. It's part of peter's character that he can be a real fuckin asshole sometimes and that goes all the way back to the 60s. The symbiote should amplify that and give Eddie a reason to really fuckin hate Peter Parker

It's annoying how current writers insist on making him a goody two shoes unless he has the symbiote. There's no way Peter isn't sick and fucking tired of being Spider-Man on top of his personal bullshit come his mid 20s

Isn't Venom in Ultimate universe some kind of experiment of Osborn corp. and has nothing to do with Spider Man?

It's cancer research gone wrong, if I remember correctly.

Secondaries and fat women see him as "a lovable nerd"
nevermind that he makes fun of his rogue's gallery so much that all of them want to eviscerate him
nevermind that he scares the shit out of criminals when he stops joking around
nevermind all the moments in his civilian life when he's a selfish asshole and pays for it
iirc it's a cancer cure developed by peter's father

Attached: spidey.jpg (1043x1457, 319.39K)

>he doesn't know about the interdimensional Symbiote Hive-Mind

>Spider-Man should be jaded and disillusioned, like me!!

What? No, you retard. But Spider-Man shouldn't be upbeat on a daily basis, every waking moment, considering the immeasurable stresses of being Spider-Man alongside Peter Parker.

OP, the devs haven't read comics. They've looked at some pictures for suit designs and they've watched some movies, that's about it.

Slott was on the writing team, which is why mr. Negative is in it so much since he created him and why Otto is there as the MC because he self inserts as him.

spidey in the 80s and 90s wanted to quit every other week
>pays nothing
>ruins his relationships
>ruins his jobs
>gets his ass kicked every now and then
but he still comes back to it because being a (spider)-man is about responsibility. Also, deep down, he likes doing it.

t. MCU fag