Blood Gulch... Home

Blood Gulch... Home.

Attached: haloce.png (1000x625, 966.59K)

fuck you xlosers

at least it was until 343 fucked everything up

Attached: remake_bloodgultch2 - Copy.jpg (913x525, 192.41K)

I remember that using the tank tactic would turn the around the game if we were losing
And I remember killing the enemy tanks and use them to cripple their firepower
Yep...Halo CE was good

The most overrated map in existence.

Soul
Souless
I played split screen bloodgutch with my cousin, but playing 1vs1 isn't the same as playing with more players

the original looks so massive while the remake looks so claustrophobic? What's going on

>not Lockout
NGMI

>The most K I N O map in existence
There, I fixed your shitty post

I'd say shit like Facing Worlds and 2fort are on par desu, if not worse.

why would this be your home? seems like that would be dangerous as it's an active battle area

Its a remake of the halo 2 version that added rocks all over and made the bases bigger

Attached: 1200px-H2_Coagulation.png (1200x675, 1.37M)

>he didn't play halo in the computer lab at school
Sad!

I don't know if it's a hot take or not but I don't really care. All the symmetrical canyon maps with a base on each side are boring and unfun as fuck. Blood Gulch is literally only as popular as it is because of RvB and every iteration has been just as unenjoyable. Blood Gulch was shit, Coagulation was shit, Valhalla was quadruple shit, Hemorrhage was shit, Ragnarok was shit, and every successor afterwards was and is shit.

i'm not a brainlet stupid burger like you so no

>valhalla was quadruple shit
Only good part of this post

>Blood Gulch is literally only as popular as it is because of RvB
I awaken from my year-long posting hiatus to call you a faggot

I must have put 100 hours into playing this multiplayer demo on Mac back i. 2007. I don't even like Halo.

It's fucking true and you know it nigger. If RvB didn't exist you wouldn't have saw nearly as many Blood Gulch servers on PC/CE back in the day nor would Hemorrhage haven't gotten voted nearly as much as it did in Reach.

my favourite map was chill out

so bungie is soulless