Any Forums claims to hate americans

>Any Forums claims to hate americans
>one of the most successful games of all time is basically American Simulator

Attached: 1660796067333.jpg (616x353, 217.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0-QGclMEhe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Forums loves american, they're just tsundere

it's a satire of America that highlights everything wrong with the country

cope

GTA was always one of the games that shit on every facet of america equally, so regardless of what your leanings were you could enjoy it when it shat on the things you personally disliked.
honestly curious to see how this supposed 'woke' GTA is going to be, the enlightened centrist 'everyone sucks' felt like a pretty big part of the series at this point so the idea of it not hammering everyone is genuinely weird to me. I guess most people really didn't notice that subtext, but it was always there so I'm curious to see if they don't notice it

>honestly curious to see how this supposed 'woke' GTA is going to be,
stopped reading right there

This is probably why I hate V so much.
It nails that soulless, vapid Californian culture a little TOO well.

didn't say I was going to buy it or even liked the idea, I just want to know how awkward it'd be to be full-blast on one side and not really touch on the other at all, and whether or not the general audience will even notice. I mean fuck's sakes one of the characters in older GTA was a transvestite who kept changing gender over and over again

based

Shills are in full force in Any Forums due to the spiderman flag mod bullshit but on topic if you want any indication just look at the most recent GTA Online story missions, shit like Doomsday Heist and the latest ULP missions are already pretty pozzed, with the latter taking IRL issues and blaming them on muh evil texans while saying shit like "everything you've heard is a conspiracy theory".
Granted it will probably be an ok game but the soul of the games is already gone, don't expect kino like the sarcasm scene in GTA V to happen ever again.
youtu.be/0-QGclMEhe8

non Americans are full of shit, never take anything they say seriously

The world revolves around America. This is not a bragging point, it's a plain statement of fact.

Attached: kanditbeith.png (360x450, 191.93K)

5 was cucked. Very little trashing of the left. I would say 90% of 5 is trashing right. The last so called moderate game was 4.

this

How is the Doomsday Heist "pozzed"?

>even the word woke upsets these retards

Attached: 47809786.png (384x383, 273.61K)

>Real life America is now indistinguishable from GTA

it wasnt supposed to be a documentary

Like shark cards?

>satirical parody making fun of americas vapid consumerist hedonistic culture made by scots

This game is in no way pro American and if you thought it was you are probably American

It is absolutely pro American.