Banned on steam

>Banned on steam
>But FUCKING NINTENDO allows it
Ahahahahahaha

Attached: 4353463453.jpg (617x1000, 318.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/1559978982363348992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is the most confusing way I have ever seen a title written on vidya box art.

>features schoolgirls in underwear
>Steam doesn't like that and asks that you don't show schoolgirls in underwear
>NOOOOOO WHY VALVE DOESN'T ALLOW OUR GAME AAAACK

At least you can still play steins;gate. The better game. C;H gets so much undeserved praise it's unreal

this game is trash

>hey grandma for christmas can i have "Delusional Science ADV Chäos; CHAOS;HEAD NOAH/CHAOS;CHILD"
>the double pack?
>yea the double pack thanks grandma

beautiful

>Steam doesn't like that
A small section of the content reviewers at Valve doesn't like it. There's plenty of other games on Steam that have more extreme content than this and are still being sold; anyone making a game with characters in JK / JC uniforms are pretty much spinning a roulette wheel for if their game gets approved, instead of being able to read and follow any consistent guidelines.

Ok name 3

Valve will ban Persona 5 too then, right?

OH MY SCIENCE THANK YOU LE HECKIN BASED GABERINO

>Banned on steam
I assume you know better and didnt actually believe that bait thread, OP.

Does persona 5 include girls in underwear? No? Why are you asking stupid questions then?

>i-is that the hecking ANIME GIRL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAAAAAAAAAVE ME GABEN

Attached: 1659845722893272.jpg (680x383, 37.59K)

Know what? That you are a virgin pretending onsen towels or bikinis are comparable?

>Steamkeks STILL defending this
I'm starting to think you are more cucks than snoys

>underwear bad
>being able to romance an underage girl and being able to make her wear sexualized outfits good
?

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/1559978982363348992
Keep inhaling that copium bro

>if you are god, and the delusion becomes reality. About what kind of the noids you get? Is it the sensual world? The despotic society? The destructive sanctions? Or...
>DOUBLE PACK :DDDD

>user can't understand the difference between romance and sex
That's why you are a virgin

Even if bikini's weren't 100% equivalent they literally wear fetish outfits, you retard.

"fetish outfits"
lmao virgin
>Oh no! A bodysuit!

>You see this underage character is okay because she is using a bikini/latex suit/maid outift

Switchchads are dabbing on PCvirgins

I'd like to say Princess Maker, but the devs censored everyone to appease their Chinese audience for its release there
Anyway, you have straight up hentai like Koikatsu party, Monster Girl Island, and Breeders of the Nephlym to satisfy your name 3

The game implies that you have sex with her.
Keep defending Steam banning a game allowed on literally every other video game platform though.

wow even tranny resetfaggots don't like this ban
how's that

>that's a perfectly normal outfit dude! not sexualized at all!

Attached: 19e4abbcbe70833744d69d2285c521ba.jpg (708x1000, 182.35K)