>player character dodges by doing a somersault
>somersault is faster than running

Attached: fla.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

>OP is a fag
>my dick is still not sucked

dodge being on button release rather than being on button press

>first person game
>third person cover system
>game gives a strange incentive to crouch behind things even when it doesn't make sense so you have a wider fov

>snap cover

Attached: 1638694402866s.jpg (250x189, 5.52K)

>Game has a black character

>half second of blocked input after hitting start button

>Game asks for a name
>Have to check international baby name registry to ensure that character's name is both unique and won't be made fun of

Humans in gameplay being able to withstand inordinate amounts of damage. It just bothers the hell out of me that the characters (the protagonist especially) can withstand 10 bullets to the chest and not even flinch. It just doesn't look cool.

The HP bar is actually a luck meter :^)

Yes, and I wish the feedback from the game's visuals supported that.

>HP is linked to IRL social security number
>If you die you can no longer retire

Nothing bothers me

>leap across a large chasm, take no damage upon landing
>jump off a knee high ledge, take damage

Wow, a man who can be bothered by the lack of something. Will you ever stop complaining?

Eagle Vision / Hacker Vision is the worst trend in modern gaming.

>Weapons that magically stick to the character's back with no holster
>Character carries a weapon they never use

Attached: Rachel_(Ninja_Gaiden).png (225x441, 97.3K)

>Enemies won't move in game
>Note left by employee at Nintendo HQ "I'm on "pause" - see you in 2 weeks ;)"

>data can be stored easily over the Internet or could even be baked into storage on a controller with the purpose to make a very in depth arcade game experience for racing games, fighting games with character customization, action games, etc
>literally no one is doing this except for maybe Nintendo and amiibo if you would even consider that to be tied to a controller, and in 2022 they basically dropped any new and cool amiibo idea
Makes me angry that no one makes cool addons and hardware for their games anymore. I miss the days of dance pads for DDR, Wii Wheels and Balance Pads, VMUs and StreetPass.

>redditfrog

>you can magically change your momentum in mid air after a jump

Not official vidya but i hate when ""ultra realistic graphics!!!" Mods is just making streets be water mirrors.

Not sure if it's the same, but i hate that there's no sprint in the Ninja Gaiden games, so most players moves faster by spamming dodge-jump non-stop.

I personally hate:
>When corpses disappear. Loved the remake of Resident Evil 2 for fixing that.
>Upgrade systems in action games.
>Most games retarded inventory systems (i mean, you can carry a gigantic rocket launcher but if you don't equip it you don't see your character actually carrying it; and then suddenly a paperclip is too much)

I'm sort of a realism fag.