Mods finally put in enough filters for the autoban bot to finally block beedia boots no matter how it's formatted

>mods finally put in enough filters for the autoban bot to finally block beedia boots no matter how it's formatted
>he just slaps the count onto the first reply in the thread now
When the fuck will it end

Attached: when.png (849x284, 29.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phash.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill jannies

not nice
jannies do a good job on this board
show them some respect

Lmao he can't be stopped
Mods should just admit defeat

i always seem to have at least 10 hidden threads at any time, and most of them are either pedo, bbc, eceleb or various other non vidya threads. they really need to double their salary, i agree.

They could add perceptual hashing or actually moderate the boards.

I love Ak-12 (vidya butts)!

Attached: 232131rr123.jpg (2377x3129, 1.29M)

I imagine it'll end when mods ban the word "bbc" or "black cock" or "made for" in the OP
despite vidya butts being a thing for around a year we've been raided by leftist discords for like 5 years now, and mods havent acted as swift and ruthlessly towards it like they have vidya butts. it's way more prevalent during euro hours for, again, years on end. (They also banned "tranny/trannies in OPs btw, it's an auto sage if done)
Really makes you think.

maybe ban offtopic threads
at least vidya butts its vidya butts . not fucking e-celeb cancer screencrap shit or pol shit

>jannies do a good job on this board
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why is he even doing that, what started all of this??

when the admins implement this, the same way that saucenao works
phash.org/

See here He's exposing the cuckold mods for what they are

>>mods finally put in enough filters for the autoban bot to finally block beedia boots no matter how it's formatted
Great, so when will apply this to all the other cuckshit catchphrases the discords use here?
see , hates biased moderation basically

this, vb user is ourguy

>mods decide to have the bot nuke any thread that mentions vidya butts at the first post
>anyone can nuke a new thread by doing this

Attached: fro.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

So he's retarded, got it

Double the janny salary? I say triple it, and I'll pay the increase!

Vidya games?

based retard jannies

>The vidya butts botter can just turn his bot to nuking every new thread with this

When there's enough financial incentive for Any Forums to implement hardware based bans.

How about something even more basic like mass replying? Very easy to auto-ban and indisputably improves the site.

thank god a way to nuke threads easily

what he should do is write bbc related terms in his posts so that they also get auto filtered

LOL
the cuckold mods would finally be okay with vidya butts if he did that.

Legit question: why don't they just range ban people every time they ban evade? They give people like this 3 day bans. It almost seems like a joke

The most based man on the board.

Attached: 1658239537199.jpg (780x439, 94.91K)

he's too strong...

They do that with phoneposters, make 2 threads on a board that get jannied and the area gets rangebanned for a few hours

Thats what you cry about?
I routinely had to hide half the threads in the catalog before using Any Forums for years now
But recently I am close to hiding around 170 threads out of 200

Because eventually they will ban everyone that way.

I've never clicked a vidya butts thread. Someone redpill me on them please

Good, anyone with a dynamic IP that lives in or around a city deserves to be permabanned

lol.

If I had to hide every non vidya thread on Any Forums right now, this board would have less threads than modern day /qa/.

I'd say Any Forums jannies aren't the worst of Any Forums
I don't know every boards well but my vote goes to Any Forums

Attached: 67554442_p0.jpg (2000x3000, 3.45M)

some people can use proxies to ban entire cities, the only reason california is not range banned yet

Again, that doesn't sound like a bad thing at all

Dumb esl poster

god i hate moderators so fucking much. they're so inconsistent on what's "off topic" or not.

It's just AK-12 from Girl's Frontline. Jannies just really hate him for exposing them (male) as incompetent.

Attached: 1660535535033.jpg (1000x707, 128.75K)

An user posts butt pic variations of his wife despite the jannies' best attempts to block him at every turn

If you want to stop them you have to take t hem out yourself. But I know you don't have the skill, time or desire to do that. So shut the fuck up. All this could end over night in a doxx war but people have vested interests to protect it (this includes hiro and "friends"). Grow the fuck up and ignore it.

what about 'ick on 'eck?

cuckold spam hasn't been too bad recently, all their usual dog whistles get deleted

Honestly everyone in this thread should be banned just to be on the safe side.

I’m willing to help 4channel out and get rid off vidya butts for good.
Make me an offer I can’t resist

user DON'T POST IT YOU'LL GET B& TOO

or wordfiltering "cope" "incel" "seethe" etc

You will get your own personal standardized janitor hotpockets ntssta

Just let him make one thread so he doesn't need to spam, it's so fucking simple

>implying that isn't what they'll do

Fuck off, I don't do anything but read tech and sec blogs. I don't do shit or know how to do anything but watch

6 months of all the jannies' salaries

JIDF loves to mass reply to throw tantrums in threads. It isn't going anywhere.

jannies on v now are better than a few years earlier
probably graduated from being a tendie or shuffled

That's a mod/janny posting those. There are 14+ pages of that guy posting that, but mysteriously they don't attempt to stop them from posting. Odd that.

user, the gachacuck threads that reached bump limit today?
>All their usual dog whistles get deleted
>Who are these gacha girls BUILT for? 500 replies

it's like a germ, it spreads if even one is allowed to live. though i do want to see him do an organized attack and create 50 threads at once to completely flood the board.

the vast majority of those threads get deleted in like 5 minutes, not even close to as bad as it was a year or two ago

There's threads up right now you moron.

>based
>it'll stop when bbc threads are dealt with
>he's doing it to expose mods
>just let him have one thread

Not only are you a faggot spammer but you are an ultra samefaggot, imagine my shock.