Melty blood type lumina

will it make a comeback?

Attached: meltybloodluminadlcmashneko-710x400.png (710x400, 394.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HXBaXHVlwo
youtube.com/watch?v=PSgrNrpDtMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i haven't been keeping up with the news, did they really announce another fate guest? because that's silly. how far is this going to go? the most they did back with melty blood was have the kara no kyokai chick in, and it was kinda okay because she also had the death line eyes so it was still thematically related.

she saved the game

Attached: 1644211327024.gif (112x112, 259.96K)

no, watching the recent matches they uploaded for necoarc reminded me of just how unfun the gameplay is and how the match pacing is so fucked because you have to stop whatever your doing and have an rps situation becuase someone shielded/clashed/moonskilled/armored/moon drived through a move

Attached: FZA1I0pWIAIXHxK.jpg (279x272, 14.97K)

>22 characters for dlc and all free
Incredibly based. I'm ok with fgo characters if they're funding this game.
I want Ushi for fgo and KnK shiki

Attached: 236929.jpg (400x600, 147.66K)

No Nanaya no buy

cat footage youtube.com/watch?v=8HXBaXHVlwo

Attached: 1639578856634.webm (548x472, 661.76K)

looks fun

Watching how the new fg gen goes. Lumina is going solid with the support and dev, my bet for new chars are Touko and mayybe sacchin.

one new character in december will definitely from the mahoyo vn: alice or touko

but, as for the second one. it has to be from tsukihime visual novel
So I'm going to go ahead and guess eco arc seeing as they already created her model

Meme cat has a gacha suoer where you can either
>open FGO and summon a random type moon character
>summon another neco arc
>create a Vtuber overlay to block out health, meter, as well as throw in a random item

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-121216_Chrome.jpg (986x552, 372.14K)

ground summons remaining on hit could get pretty degenerate, especially if summons aren't pure rng.

hiding health and meter is not that big of a deal imo but neco hiding the right side will enable dumb mixups

forgot to post second vid: youtube.com/watch?v=PSgrNrpDtMc

>delete players favourite (nero, satsuki, warakia)
>adds in literal whos
>surprised game is dead

Final character is Daybit.

Attached: EWPBnFiXYAIEYPi.jpg (927x1200, 105.76K)

>Not boggart

i wanna get it now that there gonna fix the shield shenanigans but the player count makes me think i cant just turn on the game and play im gonna have to resort to discord

Game is dead because rollback was bad at launch, influencers like Max and Sajam shat on it and shields being ridiculously retarded, not because those characters were absent

Melty blood is best when its niche, bathroom tournaments are home

i just turn on the game make a lobby and within 5 minutes someone joins in and i play for like an hour with em

no. play blazblue instead

No. Fate characters are cringe. Remake designs is trash. The story isn't even a retelling of the original Melty. Missing so many staple characters and no moon styles. MAX mode removed. Shields are busted.

Attached: 23342369_p0.jpg (954x1050, 205.73K)

>no moon styles
Moon styles were always fucking retarded in practice. Agree on everything else though.

No, there's no market for fighting games

>Moon styles were always fucking retarded in practice
This post is an eyesore