Which one do you get killed/believe should die, Any Forums?

Which one do you get killed/believe should die, Any Forums?

Attached: nigger_bellic.png (453x250, 201.16K)

the irish are a blight

>Someone with hardly any significance in the game
OR
>A beloved bowling character.

That's a tough one.

>a random whore
OR
>your family member
what a stupid choice

>>Someone with hardly any significance in the game
Rockstar clearly expected you to take Kate out on dates, since the game flat out says that Niko and Kate were close, and because through their conversation on dates their relationship does indeed develop.

This proved to be a bad design choice, since most people were annoyed by the social calls and because of this dismissed Kate and dating in general, which results in her being hardly significant in the story.

Perhaps the easiest choice in all of video games. Sure Kate didn't deserve it but it's fucking Roman man.

why would i save a woman

All of the choices in this game are bad. Either nothing happens or one is just obviously superior

yeah but zoomers grew up with it so we have to pretend is deep

It makes no sense to do Deal
You're already loaded with cash since there's fuck all you can spend it on and you have to be a moron to trust Dimitri, the dude who already betrayed you once, kidnapped your cousin and tried to kill you throughout the game. I admit the end segment with Dimitri on Liberty Island is kino, but it's Revenge everytime

Roman dying seems like a better story but I FEEL better when he lives so FUCK that bitch.

>save kate, she disappears from the story
>save roman, go bowling
how is this a choice

I'd rather much take that over the absolute retarded linearity of GTA V/RDR2

The one where you kill or spare the nigger gangbanger that the corrupt cop wants you to murder is pretty cool.
>spare me boss, i'll get clean, go to church and be a good boi
>meet him later
>he's still a nigger who tries to murder you

Bitches are dime a dozen, but theres only one Roman

They made it so she doesn’t put out explicitly so choosing to save Roman was easier. If Niko and Kate were intimate it’d give too much to think about with regards to niko finding love and maybe not wanting to murder

>hate the bitch
>love Roman
>don't wanna work for that snake
>Roman says one last job and we're out
>do the job for Roman
>he dies
>stuck with the bitch I hate
Fuck this game

Attached: 1660760438233.jpg (640x815, 68.49K)

I'm sad Niko is gone forever. Then again, that's for the best. Lest he get Johnny'D.

I was gonna say you don't want them to pull a Johnny on him.

This choice was way too one sided. Like the playbo x and dwayne shit. Either you get nothing or katie dies and roman remains your bro.

when did anyone claim gta 4s choices were deep?

kek, you got played nigga

The mick cunt obviously

Nobody (including me) gives a shit about Kate but I do feel bad for Packie and his ma.

Attached: patrick-mcreary.jpg (1000x769, 75.64K)

Neither. That's why you go on a mission of vengeance either way.

I'm surprised R* didn't have trevor kill niko instead of johnny. Didn't nikos VA have a big falling out with R*?

Seeing packie in 5 was way more depressing than anything else, even if he was the best goon you could hire.

>Roman, who's been with you the entire time and is your cousin
vs
>some bitch
woah...

so you can lose your virginity once and for all. duh