PLEASE STOP!! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY STROLL AROUND WITH MARY JANE! IS THIS EVEN CONSIDERED GAMEPLAY????

PLEASE STOP!! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY STROLL AROUND WITH MARY JANE! IS THIS EVEN CONSIDERED GAMEPLAY????

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.87K)

YOU WILL PLAY AS THE WOMAN THAT ONLY KNOWS HOW TO COMPLAIN AND YOU'LL LIKE IT.

Welcome to the world of PlayStation on pc!

Gah she's so hot

Shut the fuck up chud, women can do everything men can, including spider-men.

>buy shitty sony ubisoft esque openworld game
>act surprised when you get what you paid for
You "people" are braindead.

There's nothing wrong with giving female characters more agency in the story.

Attached: 54264B4A-2C63-440D-A31C-FE693675A053.jpg (1024x768, 145.25K)

Most of her segments offer nothing to the story aside from
>Peter you have to trust me on this
Hard to not sympathize with Peter being worried about his loved one sneaking into dangerous places.

She can't do anything Spider-Man can and needs to get bailed out by him several times because she's a retard

Maybe Peter should stop worrying just because she's a woman. She's every bit as strong as spiderman.

Hey faggot you signed up to be Spider-Men

>3 different less than 10 minute segements in a 20+ hour long game
You people will complain about literally anything.

>snoy game on pcunt
Not sure.

>She's every bit as strong as spiderman.
Lol. Lmao even,

>that face

Western game development is a mistake

isnt there sections as miles too where you just like fuck around and watch your dad die

Stop being a chud. Women won. Get over it.

Herbst segment was the one where you are hiding around and you can see NPC Spiderman in the background webbing thugs.

I think it was a museum stage or perhaps a technological exhibition. That was her most fun mission.

>let me go in there unarmed to dig up dirt or whatever you cant go in there yourself
>if something goes wrong you can come and get me
What the fuck is her problem? Her plan is just to do shit worse than Spider Man could and get her ass saved if things go wrong. Spidey's not even busy elsewhere, he's sitting outside waiting for her to jump.

Attached: v06 c051 - 152.png (258x372, 67.4K)

To be fair let's role play as a woman.

Your boyfriend is a walking God. Wouldn't you feel empowered and fearless to situations if you know you can just call your daddy and he will instantly teleport to your location and beat everyone up? Women do be like that sometimes.

You didn't know this was in the game despite Any Forums telling you about this bullshit when the game first came out?

The whining about this shows how insecure and boring people are. I thought it was nice you got to play as someone other than Spider-Man for a few moments.

This. OP is a retard for buying a game like this despite the open warnings for years about this shit.