Tsubasa and Ringo their games filtered millions

Tsubasa and Ringo their games filtered millions

Attached: TMS-SH.jpg (2560x720, 173.59K)

Can't wait to get a companion for this

Attached: 1598137287188.png (1200x675, 1.57M)

Company in what? The bargain bin heavy discount "muh classic" game that nobody brought?

TMS was a good game that people refused to give a chance because it wasn't the SMT/FE crossover they imagined and Nintendo's retarded censorship.
SH2 will be a good game people won't give a chance because they're butthurt over the art style and it not being on the switch.

Yes? That is exactly what my image implies?

I preordered Soul Hackers 2

Yes but one of them is actually
>good
>fun
>uncensored
>keeping in line with what makes smt, smt
>not complete utter idol garbage

at least Ringo's game wasn't marketed as a crossover

>Imples it fails only because "muh censureshit"
Idolfags neck yourselves.

He didn't though. He said it also failed because it wasn't the crossover people wanted. You just wanted to be mad.

So is Soul Hackers 2 good? Should I buy it?

Rule 34 Tsubasa x Ringo x Spider-Man

even if SMTxFE was uncensored, it would still be rightfully shat on for not being the crossover it was being marketed as

It isn't only the SMT X Fe non-crossover. It's the idolshit pandering. Nobody ouside the hardcore otaku cares about that CRAP.

The more MegaTen spinoffs come out, the more you find out that SMTfags just want the same copypasted style over substance game over and over.

It's hardly even a crossover. It has almost nothing to do with FE

It's not even out yet and you dont know if it's half as good as TMS.
>SMTfags just want the same copypasted style over substance game over and over.
SMTfags are the ones complaining about SH2, though

TMS at least ended up having decent gameplay, everything they've shown of SH2 makes it look like it doesn't even have that

>are the ones complaining about SH2
Thank you for proving my point.

cult members working hard to shill this garbage lol

Attached: aa.png (786x202, 97.48K)

TMS #FE was so ridiculously okay that I find it hard to recommend to anyone other than for the admittedly fun combat (which itself is dragged down by the long ass sessions, even with them sped up) and music.
The characters are beyond forgettable, I don't remember a single beat about the story and they treat the subject matter without a shred of nuance, this is the entertainment industry, an industry with a shitload of skeletons in its closet about how they treat up and coming talent and performers, yet nothing of the sort is even hinted at, hell the fucking Persona 4 dancing game had more nuance than this
overall its a 6/10 held up hard by its combat and boss battles, should have been much more

No.
Play the original Soul Hackers instead.

>It's the idolshit pandering.

which isn't in FE or SMT

I forgot about Tokyo Massage Sessions. I got to the part where it was like "okay now go back to all the dungeons you've already done and do them all again." It was fun for a bit, but not interesting enough to deal with that kind of time wasting shit. It gets really tedious because there's aechanic where everytime you attack literally every toher character comes in and does an attack as well one after another. It makes it so every random encounter takes wayyyy too long. Also, for a game about Idols the music didn't really do anything for me. I'm going usually into that kind of thing.

>Soul Lackers 2 isn't style over substance copypaste shit
Absolutely based retard.

left = censored trash
right = no switch, marketing suicide

SMTfags don't play the games. They jerk off over the pic of Kaneko in the flower field and watch let's plays.

Yes. I avoided TMS like a plague simply because it got censored hard. and I'm sure many others are the same. I'm allergic to censorship. No matter how mundane, the realization that the game I'm currently playing is censored is enough to ruin my experience, so I don't bother playing it in the first place.

Censorship is cringe
And they even doubled down for the Switch port which is hilarious to me

Attached: 1567637207558.jpg (4000x8000, 3.68M)

>isn't style over substance copypaste shit
Correct. Modern Atlus focuses on gameplay. That's why you want style over substance of previous games.

Don't worry. there won't be any censorship in the future since all versions will be the same (censored version). no difference, no censorship :)

You people need to stop with revisionism. TMS is not a good game.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions was marketed as Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem (TMS - SMT backwards) but in reality it was just Persona game for Wii U, but sadly, not a good Persona like Q.
I bought it for Switch, played it, and the only reason why I beat it was because I love SMT and wanted to give it a fair chance. There is absolutely nothing going on in this game, all the ''jokes'' are about
>le drunk female manager
and sessions (aka follow-up attacks), which are important in the latter part of the game, especially if you play on hard, are too long even if you speed up animations for it. I heard the speed up oprion wasn't available on Wii U version.

I have a feeling that people who are ''shilling'' TMS on Any Forums never actually played it. They just want to complain about (obvious) censorship and outfit changes, because that's all they have and know about TMS.

Disgusting.
I'll never EVER touch this game, even if I'm paid to.
I hate Americunts so goddamn fucking much I wish they're all gone get nuked get extincted.

Why would anti-censorship people shill for TMS, the most raped and censored game in the recent history? fucking retard.

>because I love SMT
Red flags.

And here they are. That was fast.

brain rot

>here they are
I'm always here in a thread about games with TBC, because I actually understand it unlike SMToddlers.