Do everything right

>do everything right
>even have the Havel set
>run against these fuckers like a brick wall

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT GAME

IM DONE

And dont get me started on the fact that i have to walk 5 minutes everytime i want to get to the boss.

Attached: 122132454678790ß.png (1685x689, 531.75K)

Filtered
>And dont get me started on the fact that i have to walk 5 minutes everytime i want to get to the boss.
Lmao

have you tried gitting gud?

In all seriousness, this fight is all about kiting and utilizing the terrain.

If you lock on to Biggie, Smalls will always catch up to you, so maneuver so that both are always on screen. Move so that there is a pillar between you and the one you're not locked onto at all times.

If you lock on to Smalls, Biggie is very slow moving. Just run away from Biggie and Smalls will follow, making the fight much more manageable. Biggie has one charge attack that will close the distance after a second or two, so listen closely for loud stomping and be prepared to role. He'll also get stuck on the pillars when charging, so use that to your own advantage.

After one is down, the other will fully heal and get a super buff. At this point it's just another fight against a big thing, so you've got this.

You can do it, user! This is your ultimate test! SENDING POSITIVE KI ENERGY YOUR WAY

try a stronger weapon+ stone flesh and just chug through the attacks

Just summon Solaire and rape them in two separate 1v1 fights. Also instead of heavy Havel shit, try running around and fastrolling. And don't lock-on.

take out ornstein first, then smogh

I killed the bitch, you nerd.

>stone flesh
Not even the right name of the spell, also is absolute dogshit.

I just stunlocked Ornstein with Zweihander R2

>do everything right
obviously not lol. try kirby, maybe you can get through that instead?

Use the crystal halbard you got earlier and summon the npc to help.

>takes 5 mins to get to the boss fight

are you jumping the railing on the spiral staircase, or going the long way?

Why do artists keep coloring Ornstein like he's gold, when his armor in-game is very clearly gray/silver?

Attached: Suspicious.jpg (807x716, 159.69K)

i would murder you.

lmao same, I never understood why everyone cries about this fight

time to visit the ophthalmologist you color blind retard

I kited around the pillars and fired off Homing Soul Mass/Soul Spear when I had an opening. If they got close, I'd poke at them with my bardiche while distancing myself and finding more cover.

>used magic
so you didn't beat the game

jerma beat them in five tries.

What is a "you didn't beat the game" level for this fight? I killed them at level 50

Just keep trying that's literally it I beat these guys so easy now I barely get hit just remember their attack patterns and kill whichever one first gives you the hardest time though if you kill smough first orstein gets pretty fast so that might be difficult for you

Runback to the boses are shit, there's no defending that.

What part of this looks gold-colored to you? He looks a BIT more yellow in DaS1, but that's from the yellow lighting in the arena. It's this same armor, and it's solidly gray/silver.

Attached: SotFS_Ornstein.png (1000x594, 1.37M)

Fuck you, I had fun. If I can play a mage, I will.

>I used all the best crutches.
>why haven't I learned how to walk?

O & S are legitimately the fairest and most git gud boss in the series. nothing about this is unfair and the whole fight is perfectly balanced.

Leave Ornstein to me.

Attached: 211420_20170317220955_1.jpg (1920x1080, 585.2K)

Kite out Orn and dps him down before tubby catches up you cocksleeve