Where my gundam chads at?

where my gundam chads at?

When we getting a new (good) game bros?

Attached: a91c7fab2f1e9202ce33e0336807d785.png (1080x1920, 2.6M)

sd battle alliance comes out the 24th (unless you are anti-sd) personally I think it looks cool. wouldn't mind a new regular gundam game based on gundam wing or 0079

Any news on the not-overwatch?

Attached: 1628165613555.png (500x500, 144.41K)

>unless you are anti-sd

As I rightfully should be

I'm a little disappointed that SDGBA doesn't appear to have any AoZ mobile suits, but I can live with that given the amount of other content.

GBO2 pc...when..........

>Release Gundam Evolution to huge fan acclaim
>Proceed to do fucking nothing as the hype disintegrates into dust and everybody has forgotten about it
What was the point?

Whenever GBO2 releases on PC... any day now...
NO I DON'T CARE ABOUT EVOLUTION IT LOOKS LIKE ZOOMER TRASH FUCK YOU

Attached: 20220814012537.jpg (1390x2048, 322.42K)

>huge fan acclaim
the game got HUGE HATE since the first trailer with people keep screaming "reee nobody asked for Overwatch clone noooo give us a real game!!!!"

Damn I’ve been tempted to rebuy a PS2 for years strictly for the Gundam games

They somehow all play worse than the PSP ones and have less content on top.

Zeonic Front, Encounters in Space, Gundam vs Zeta? These aren’t the best Gundam games?

You're better off emulating them except for Zeonic Front. Encounters and vs Zeta run like a dream and look way better on emulators. I've played the shit out of both of them again on PC.

Buy a PS3 instead, games run better and you can emulate other things with it two

>sd

I hate it when an anime series that would make a really good video game is either 99% Kusoge, Mobile trash, or multiplayer, it's like this with JoJo, too, there's like 20 games and only two of them are good

Actually I do want to try Crossfire as well

>Actually I do want to try Crossfire as well
you really don't

>new computer with christmas money
>too lazy to get my MS Saga save off my old one

>When we getting a new (good) game bros?
never, the gundam franchise is cursed, it will only get shitter as tranime fans make animation more and more childish and degenerate

the games will continue to be low effort and trash as a result

I just started getting into the series, is this one of those anime where you need to watch ALL 40 episodes or are some of them just filler I can skip

no, watch everything unless it's a recap (which I'm not even sure there are any)

I just bought out the entire stock of those Target exclusive US Flag colored Gunpla from the general area
how much do you think they would go for in europe they coast 10 dollars

Evolution was fun even if it is an Overwatch clone (not really tho, it's much different in action).

SD gundam is really fun try the demo if you aren't sure, really fun action game/beat em up with co-op

Battle Operations is fun even tho its a gacha, PC release on the way but just like Evolution only God knows when,