Post your steam tag blacklist.

Attached: yours.png (1047x431, 33.27K)

>he doesn't have LGHDTV tag filtered
>he doesn't have America tag filtered
LOL, OP is a faggot, as always

Why do you have female protag twice?

>Filters out all the good games

JUST

Attached: 1660184289220680.jpg (419x610, 265.75K)

he's from Kazakhstan

Based
Fucking hate anime cringe

Can you guess my star sign?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-16 2.png (274x378, 28.4K)

i really hate females
i dont even get these games in my search because i only play old rpgs
you knowing about the tags makes you even gayer than you imagined me
you living vicariously through a sexualied underage anime or anthro furry girl is not what makes a game good
try the USA you thick lipped, depressed, asmtha having, heart problem having nigger coon
>open world survival craft
new tag to block thanks

I don't have a tags blacklist because I'm not a thin skinned faggot

Attached: k.png (486x180, 9.34K)

>try the USA you thick lipped, depressed, asmtha having, heart problem having nigger coon
Not him, but how new do you have to be to not get such a simple reference?
Like, did you actually come here this month?

Attached: trails mutts.png (555x192, 171.09K)

I just filter Early Access shit and pre-orders, that's it.

incorrect. you obviously enjoy seeing all shades of faggotry if you have no blacklists. You're given the option to see faggotry, or not to see faggotry, and you willingly choose to be subjected to such.

unironically enjoy yugioh and vanguard though

Attached: cg.png (179x63, 3.08K)

>reporting posts because they hurt you with words less than 30 seconds after they were made
lmao what are you 12?
oh boy. one of the half-channer is pulling the 'are you new' card

child, you came here in 2016, 2014 at earliest. shut the fuck up, all you redditors still trying to put on the 'oldfag' larp in 2022 is cringe as fuck, anyone who has actually been here for a good amount of time knows all of you are either redditors or bots

the only difference is your too autistic to fly under the radar of faggot reddit mods
i bet his entire library is free gay weeb VNs, csgo, fagex legends, gaynite and dotard 2

>knowing about the tags makes you ever gayer
you don't know what america is?

Attached: americanway.jpg (554x515, 68.36K)

No I'm just old enough to know what I want to play. I grew up going to physical stores zoomie

added thanks
imagine buying these
imagine using some power hug, heat p roducing shit pc at some uncomfortable desk sitting in a chair that ruins your ankles
using a display that fucks your eyes

to play cards
that's like ordering dry toast at eatery
lmao imagine getting on mobile data to report the post that made you buttmad not once but twice

you should pm the mods personally about your hurt feelings you thick ass having gape asshole twink

i bet you report people in all the gay gaames you play because your just that much of a snowflake

it's good you only play garbage games , i will never have to waste time griefing your thin skinned crybaby ass outof any servers

>child
somehow you're more cringe than the people who say kid.
how are you going to just ignore the fact you got mad at the kazakhstan joke then boasted you were from cuckmerica?

Attached: Sonic_haha.jpg (750x551, 81.69K)

>Oh no it's a game with anime!!!!!!!

The absolute state of Any Forums

Attached: [boku].jpg (252x359, 57.19K)

>tries to larp abouty going to eb games or whatever
>on the biggest newfag tourist website in the entire world
listen, ordering snowflake special edtitions of your newfag games like cybershit 2022 doesnt count as going to stores

anyone actually as old as your larping isnt going to brag about some stupid shit like that

make sure you
>anime pfp
>irrlevant reddit posts

softboy mentally ill tranboy spotted

you will never be a little girl
you are not even close
you are an overweight 15 year old british faggot with teeth i could land a small aircraft on

i have nothing in my blacklist since i only use the store whenever i have a game in mind that i either pirated before and want to play it more or i'm sure i'll like it

Seeing how you're the one using actual reddit spacing here, I'll take that as a concession and as a reward I'll even spoonfeed you. Pic related is what he was talking about.

>lmao imagine getting on mobile data to report the post
What? That was my only post ITT and I didn't report anything. I think you're replying to the wrong post.

Attached: kazakh.png (640x313, 115.85K)

>pfp
has the scourge of self-inserters advanced this far?
were you unable to read the text in the image due to burger education?
>incorrect assumptions
I'm wounded, user

Attached: unhinged.png (369x126, 18.28K)

>that's like ordering dry toast at eatery
well
are we talking sourdough here?
cause if it's sourdough then that sounds just fine

I wish faggots like OP would explode into a shower of viscera, what an absolute excuse of a turd dressed in pig skin pretending to be a human being.

People actually browse the store? I just go on Any Forums and see what game of the week is

>try the USA you thick lipped, depressed, asmtha having, heart problem having nigger coon
why are you mad at a silly joke

these kinds of people are the most frustrating imo, those who are so obviously retarded to everyone but themselves—and yet screech the loudest

I only filter out adult games.

Attached: 1620048438093.jpg (735x735, 111.11K)

Attached: gw4z63.png (307x343, 14.48K)