Pay money for thing

>pay money for thing
OR
>get same thing for free

Gee I dunno. Seems like piracy is a no-brainer. What possible argument is there against it?

Attached: file.png (800x533, 35.19K)

literally none. 80% of this board are retarded zoomers who dont know how to pirate stuff and 15% are seething gluesniffing consoletards that settle for less because they have a lead poisoned brain

I feel actual incentive to play when money is at stake.

That both you and people who buy are total faggots for making these types of threads

cracked games tend to be spiced with cryptominers

None.
It's moral to steal from jews.

Why are piratefags so insecure?

this, fuck WEFniggers and their soulless golem that come to defend them (unpaid)

Attached: 1659371319944497.png (710x674, 670.98K)

Cool but how often do you steal groceries? Stores account for loss so it's no biggie right.

Now you have to pay $500 instead of $30 - $60
Get fucked

Attached: 3t5r3w4t.png (761x394, 41.71K)

Not the same thing, the groceries aren't being duplicated.

>Pirate
>Get letter from my ISP threatening to shut off my internet

This. Piracy would be like if you went and bought a bunch of vegetable seeds from the market, planted them in your neighborhood and then let everyone take what they wanted from it.

Supporting devs of good games is a good thing. Support devs of mediocre or bad games however is a very bad thing. If a game is really good, consider buying a copy so more like it get made, if it sucks then fuck the devs and hope they go under.

I don't see why that matters. It's made with factory farming and overseas labor. Why even bring morality into it. Is stealing a bottle of liquor going to bankrupt Walmart? If it were easy to do and I had no chance of getting caught I'd absolutely steal physical goods.

>cracked games tend to be spiced with cryptominers

Attached: cover.png (1177x662, 40.18K)

Hey So basically I'm just gonna not gonna pay the fine, I Know..... UGH I know... It's just that I'm not gonna pay it is all HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 57d.png (680x878, 296.85K)

>pay
?????

You can ignore it. It's just a scare tactic most of the time because these corporations expect everyone to be illiterate on laws.

>pirate Death Stranding
>fall in love with it
>buy it after finishing it
>play it a second time, this time with all the online shit turned on
its twice as fun, now.
>pirate red dead 2
>its unplayable, crashed every 10 minutes
>buy it on steam summer sale
>i fucking hate this game with a motherfucking passion, its the worst game i ever played, besides reddit ring
>cant refund it, because the retarded snow tutorial lasts 9000 hours

i just wish game demos were brought back.
i swear my piracy would get cut in half if i could GET A FUCKING GAME DEMO.

Attached: 117176607_186465739561931_8305895336489811196_o.jpg (960x955, 83.13K)

There literally ONE cracker that knows how to fuck denuvo and its a MASSIVE STEAMING PILE OF SHIT that only does cracks on 500 dollar commissions

>>its unplayable, crashed every 10 minutes
works on my machine, sounds like you have a bad case of snoyism, might get that checked up, bud

Attached: 1659691180906.png (306x306, 74.95K)

If it's an indie game dev loses out on potential sales because he's not gonna get much publicity in the first place unless it's FOTM shit.
You don't get updates.
You don't show support toward a studio you might like and it might just have a contribution toward them not making more of something you enjoyed.
Go nuts if it's some AAA studio with millions pumped into a game though.