What killed rhythm games?

What killed rhythm games?

Attached: 1659513799043022.webm (800x450, 1.95M)

Geometry dash

I was just about to make a thread asking where the fake instrument genre went. I don't remember when it stopped.

peripheral cost, arcade death, guitarhero/rockband oversaturation

stepmania and a pad is really all u need. i think theres A recent drum master game on switch too

Guitar hero/rock band
It grabbed a huge demographic, over-saturated the market, then dumped it as soon as the guitar fad was over.

Rhythm games

That employee is like an npc

they're still alive on mobile tho

rhythm games are not dead if you live in japan, thats like the primary thing in japanese game centers

God I wish that were me

Cute employee-chan

>Autistic stamina/burst charting being the "gold standard" for osu and itg
>Only touch screen games like Chunithm and Cytus are accessible to newbies
>Bemani Sound Team
>New games only being exclusive to Dave & Busters or Round 1
>Guitar Hero and Rock Band releasing a million plastic variants
>$200+ shipping minimum to just get into something like IIDX and SDVX at home
>Raw Thrills garbage for DDRX and Guitar Hero AC
Yeah I wonder why

Attached: 20220815_072546.jpg (955x955, 55.96K)

but jubeat just got a new version

they usually wageslave all the way when on clock.
but i wouldnt be surprised if that employee wrote and drawn the most fucked up hentai on her free time.

cute as heck her goofiness is charming thats someone who isn't the best looking but has a personality and could make you happy, fuck bros i think i found the one

Attached: 231423414123.jpg (677x674, 39.67K)

idk she looks incredibly hot with that pale skin and hime bangs. I'm picturing her in dominatrix gear giving that nerd the punishment she deserves

my autistic wife

and yet
she'll never be yours

You faggots can have the autismo, I'll take the cute employee

Attached: 1514061118280.png (609x460, 532.45K)

She knows not to antagonize the autist.

Attached: 1656931781018.jpg (2047x1216, 189.24K)

I dislike the EDM and Jpop the majority of these games use. Especially the horrible computer voiced vocaloid things. Christ they sound terrible.

Not enough kids in band these days.

Attached: 1593725674822.gif (489x532, 630.97K)

Kill yourself

They're a lot less fun outside of the social setting of arcades. It translates badly to private gaming, at which point it's basically a sweaty guy bouncing around to a loli on a screen. At that point, it's just plain niche.

For some reason, admitting you like socially awkward women, invokes the ire of normalgroids and women alike. For reasons that really make zero logical sense. Because even if you're a socially awkward guy, somehow it's borderline predatory in the normalgroid/female mind to admit you find socially awkward women endearing. Truly the mind boggles. Probably because normalgroids spend every waking moment of their life in abject fear of saying or doing something socially unpopular, and to learn that there are people who are happy in their own socially awkward skin sends them into a sunk-cost fallacy rage. How could someone possibly be happy living their life without constantly fretting over social orthodoxy?

>Visit womens shelter because highschool Christian community service bullshit
>It's just full of fat chicks or heavily tattooed dykes
>Spend the whole time wondering how any of them got raped
I'm convinced shelters are just a meme like it's your fault you're in that relationship, it's not society's fault you're that much of a pussy to just break things off.

Rock Band's still going actually.
It's literally impossible to buy new instruments without relying on secondhand scalpers though.