Why can't Nintendo top this

Why can't Nintendo top this

Attached: 51-sTAVzeFL._AC_.jpg (355x490, 32.48K)

Majora's Mask was the best one you absolutely disgusting normalfag plebbitor.

Attached: 1659717828449584.png (596x799, 676.33K)

fedora's mask

because that idiot Aonuma hates dark tones and dungeons and wants everything to be exploratory or cutesy

koizumi and miyamoto topped it 20 years ago

Attached: zelda directors.jpg (2000x1200, 559.86K)

You and I both know that the low score is because journos couldn't be assed to play the GC version and were hard filtered by the slow start.

ALttP>TP>LA>OoT>Zelda 2>>>WW>MM>>>whatever else shit came out.

This is why I have no hope for BotW2

What the fuck? Shiggy wasn’t a director on Ocarina of Time, like three other dudes along with Koizumi and Aonuma (who was a dungeon designer) direct it

Terminally shit taste

All the games before TP were better than TP
The only thing TP beat was SS and that's not much of an accomplishment

suck my dick nigga

This.
Even then WW was only marginally better but much worse to 100% than TP was

>Phantom hourglass and spirit tracks not in slots 2 and 1
Ngmi

midna's ass

But the Wii version is better.

You suck your dad’s dick with that mouth?

Because it was too awesome. No really, Twilight Princess is basically Zelda: rule of cool edition. It's like 70% fun setpieces and creative dungeon gimmicks.

Attached: your favorite zelda game versus twilight princess.jpg (613x613, 52.42K)

who the fuck gave WW a 7/10?

I buy that anything up to the Oracles is better than TP, I can accept that stance despite TP being my personal favorite. But WW? Absolutely fucking not, game is a confused mess between trying to be a seafaring adventure and an Ocarina of Time clone, only to end up profoundly mediocre in both regards. TP might just be an OoT clone but at least it committed to being that, it has way more focus than WW does.

So we need to get Aonuma back.

I want to know this as well.
Sources for those ratings, please.