Is it even possible to revive at this point?

is it even possible to revive at this point?

Attached: Dr.png (256x256, 24.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/265550/Dead_Rising_3_Apocalypse_Edition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but I would buy a remake of the first one
A lot of gameplay elements about it aged like a corpse

Fuck Canada

>game inadvertently creates the hottest OL girl ever concieved

Attached: 1655434421965.jpg (850x1278, 131.6K)

Fuck off

Should've never made a a sequel.

>western devs take over and ruin the franchise
many such cases

They are already dead dumbass, it says so in the title

yeah they just need to give it to a japanese studio, dead rising was so good because it was a japanese interpretation of american culture.
they just need to go back to what made the original so good.

it's almost impressive how every sequel managed to be exponentially worse and different from the original, and not worse in an original way but worse by becoming more generic. It's like the sequel equivalent to the Elden Ring HUD beef.

Exactly

2 was good. It was still a jap game even though it was developed by a western studio. The creative aspect was all Japanese.

Why did the japanese think we hid katanas near millions of jugs of orange juice?

This is one of those titles that was a learning experience for Capcom, same with DonteMayCry
I'm thinking they got the message, or at least I hope, to not lend out their IPS to western devs.

The only good one was the first. The time system made it stand out. The text was so fucking tiny though.
The one thing it did perfect was the sense of weight in the melee combat and whenever you hit a zombie. Why did everything feel so hollow in the sequals? nothing had any heft to it.

Attached: 1605197383531.jpg (458x600, 68.66K)

this. the game does not work unless it's made in japan.

a remake could work
better physics, more items, same mall
crafting system from DR2

it is literally the most polished game in the series, and arguably the most polish MT Framework Engine game.

Why do you still pretend to hate me Any Forums? Just because I’m a western Xbone exclusive?

Attached: 9375336B-2F79-481C-92FB-86D772BA2A70.jpg (906x1146, 752.34K)

DR4 made me appreciate 3.

I liked 3

1 really doesn't need a remake, the remaster is all it needed.

3 has always been good. I’ve never understood why people hated it.

The cheesiness was somewhat unintentional.
DR1 had alot of things that turned out better than intended and when people try to replicate lightning in a bottle it never works.

Attached: 1660580016488146.png (471x552, 179.45K)

I wouldn't mind an updated version that just lets you move and aim guns at the same time, and adds online co-op for the giggles.
otherwise I don't want anything changed, not even the graphics.

it's not exclusive any more and has generally good reviews.

One, 2 and 3 were between pretty good to ok.
Off the record was more fun than normal 2, but between Chuck and Frank, i liked more Chuck.
3 was pretty good, i liked it.
But 4.
This killed the whole franchise.
Nobody wants to even speak about it, it was just shit.

Attached: 18-56-37-1660584887173635.png (1024x1024, 1.49M)

PC doesn’t count to either console manufacturers. It’s an Xbox exclusive.

>cheap ass japanese capitalists go for the lowest bidder
>blame the entire country of canada for capcom's choice
wew

Wish they fixed infinite mode where entering certain parts of the mall crashes the game. Even the PC port suffers from it and thus I can never get those unlocks.

store.steampowered.com/app/265550/Dead_Rising_3_Apocalypse_Edition/
okay

you dont?

Well canada does ruin a lot of things. The world would be a better place if it was removed.

Attached: 1615201624006.png (884x728, 166.78K)

I loved DR1 and even ground out the Megaman shit for the 50k kills but I kept getting filtered by DR2 hard. I just didnt like it. How are DR3/4 and the Frank West retelling of DR2?

Attached: 1649552075883.webm (540x598, 1.29M)