3x3 Thread:

3x3 Thread:

Rate, hate and recommend

Make one here befunky.com/create/collage/

Attached: rv3x3.jpg (905x900, 753.73K)

>prince of persia reboot
>skyward sword
possibly the worst picks in their respective series

I disagree, the original trilogy has a lot going for it but I really enjoyed PoP 2008 for its art style, soundtrack and simplicity. Prince and Elika had great chemistry and it made progressing through the story line entertaining. As for SS, I never really understood the criticism, I played it for the first time on switch so I didn't have to deal with motion controls so maybe that's it.

>the original trilogy
ah of course, you're simply underaged.

What's the game in the middle?

Very original
Return of the Obra Dinn, one of the best games to come out in recent years, highly recommend

0/0 ggnore

I recommend Panzer Dragoon Saga.

No one else gonna post?
Fuck it, cheating with a 4x4

Been thinking of replaying Persona 4 but for a few months or so I've been incapable of playing turn-based JRPGs for more than a few minutes. I don't know why, I've just only been able to get into action games for a while, I used to binge Dragon Quest and shit for long-ass periods of time like over 10 hours sometimes, now I just lack the attention span or something. I can't seriously be developing ADHD in my twenties.

Attached: Mosaic 4x4.png (1200x1200, 3.18M)

>decide to make a new 3x3 for myself using a single game to represent the whole series without repeating a game in the same series
>but also want to make it without any logos but still being cover art stuff to some degree
>all monster hunter cover art suck mad dick and I can't even fill the whole 3x3 now
Fuck.

Attached: mosaic85e871f5f065173cbccdc4308ab835be76c17e48.jpg (920x920, 339.74K)

>ssx3 over tricky
Blasphemy

both are soul as fuck but you gotta admit the backcountry courses on the mountain are so cool and atmospheric

9/10 +RE4, SM64, AC (Which one is that?), THPS3, CTR, Cuphead, MK: Wii, HLM2, NieR, DS, -SotN

Real as fuck for having HLM2, always see people crying about the level design but I loved it all the way through. Soundtrack is crazy too.

Also what you said about Persona 4, I know what you're referring to and usually I feel the same way but something about Persona 4 just dragged me in. The characters, setting and soundtrack was immersive enough to make it not seem like a drag, if you find the combat too grindy there's no shame in knocking down the difficulty.

>AC (Which one is that?)
Gamecube, I think it's the comfiest and has a unique quirky atmosphere that the others kind of don't. Somewhat of a lack of content, but it makes it less of a commitment to just start a new playthrough sometimes.

I've played Persona 4 before, I like it a lot. I was just thinking of replaying it but the mood's not right I guess. I miss my scooby doo fake friends, man but actually though they gotta be the best friend group in gaming, not necessarily the most realistic but the most "I'd want to be friends with in real life" group. Cozy game.

>Real as fuck for having HLM2, always see people crying about the level design but I loved it all the way through
Yes I thoroughly enjoy even most of the controversial levels. The only ones I kind of don't like are the soldier levels. Everything else is great, I had a lot of fun trying to get S ranks on a lot of them where I didn't really have that drive to perfect the HM1 levels, I think people get turned off because of how much harder it is and they make up rationalizations like they're suddenly level design experts or some shit. Same with Doom II, only bad Doom II level is literally Downtown and that's it, all the rest are well-designed and fun.

haven't played any of these other than the first halo. i liked it but haven't played it in like two decades almost?
jack and daxter always struck me as a zoomer platformer; that is a "platformer" without any real platforming
curious about death stranding; i've heard it's a walking sim which i would hate but i don't see kojima putting his name on something that shitty
normally i wouldn't even r8 since you broke the rules but i'll make an exception since the thread is so young:
+ / / /
+ + - /
- + / +
+ / / /
i wanted to like yoshi's island but just couldn't. the original quadrilogy are some of my favorite games of all time - i remember being so excited to finally get it like a decade later; it was the first game i popped in after getting a snes at a second hand shop. but pretty soon the disappointment set in. i think it was because platforming takes a backseat to collecting, and theres just soo much collecting. i don't even think i got halfway through the game before getting bored and moving on to something else.
is the middle world at war? or some battlefield? if the former then 1/1, haven't played the others

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage.jpg (1280x1280, 1.9M)

Lol I remember I once started playing vidya with some guy from Any Forums added each other on instagram and talked a lot, then one day he shows me his 3x3 and asked what was mine I said I didn't have any and I didn't see the point in making that, he tried to explain and I was like ''still feels like a waste of time'' and he never spoke to me again.

Every time I see one of these threads it makes me laugh.

Recently played Mirror's Edge Catalyst and had to add it to mine cause damn is that game underrated 10/10 gameplay, music, artistic direction, graphics meh story, but who cares, feels like an improvement on every aspect of the first one and the game DICE always wanted to make

3/3
J&D, P4, and of course based POP 2008 enjoyer

6/7
RE4, SM64, SSX3, CTR, MKWii, Nier, Dark Souls
Why not decide for a single superior kart racer, fren?

2/4
DD, BC2, MM, Trails
Coverarts are kino and they remind you of when you used to hold that physical copy on your hand, go for it

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1550x1550, 890.49K)

>Why not decide for a single superior kart racer, fren?
They're both excellent, different appeals. CTR is definitely the better one but MKWii is still one of my favorite games. CTR has great deep mechanics and an actual fleshed-out solo mode, MKWii has satisfying and fun to control bikes and also works better as a multiplayer game imo, in CTR it's way too easy to frontrun. I also think that, while CTR has great tracks, I think MKWii's are overall better, the music too. Again, I do think CTR is a better game, just because its mechanics are so good and it has an actual single player campaign. But MKWii has a lot of great qualities too. Kart racers are top tier desu

most hateworthy 3x3 b/c of J&D. gonna recc you ChainDive and Kya: Dark Lineage on PS2.
i hate 4x4. i recc you play Deadcore.
you work for Ubisoft. release the whole 3x3. no patches.
why mario 3 over 1 and 2? your grid is understandable enough. recc adventures of robin hood, which is a real-time adventure game you'd probably fancy.
sotc, dd, and sh are all understandable. the rest idk. check out Deadcore for your modern platforming needs.

Attached: mosaicb83b3026fe0033f4e71a653411147da1f5584c19.jpg (900x900, 414.05K)

you are one patient dude
>buck bumble
what the fuck

>why mario 3 over 1 and 2?
not him but is this really a question you ask people?