Download current patch, Real World or Historical Mods and Graphics from here:

bethebooker.net/thread/162/tew2020-download-index

Linuxfags:
>Install Winetricks
>Make new 32-bit prefix
>Use that to install jet40, vb6run, msxml6, vcrun6
>Crack using GDS Generic Patcher above
>Run in Terminal using
>Winearch=win32 WINEPREFIX="/home/user/.local/share/wineprefixes/win32/" wine "/home/user/.local/share/wineprefixes/win32/drive_c/Program Files/GDS/TEW2020/tew2020.exe"
>Only doesn't crash sometimes
>SuperiorOS.png

Consolefags/Boomers/Retards:
>Step by step instructions for Windows install here
pastebin.com/GAZnqxnu

Need storyline ideas? Storyline seeds paste is here:
pastebin.com/8LK6x1YE

Need latest (1.40) patch but GDS forum registration is being retarded? Patch here:
workupload.com/file/Bhm3EQSwhm2

---

TE-Chads, what you:
>Bookin'
>Hirin'
>Firin'
>Buryin'
>Warrin'
>Drawin'

Attached: wwe.png (691x353, 118.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxtCTaCxDUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxtCTaCxDUc

>Game actually too realistic

>Realistic
>Flair vs Douglas in deathmatch for title in ECW Arena in 1996
Well it's hit and miss I suppose

Attached: flairceedub.png (918x414, 28.59K)

>No Vince, trust me-uhhh..
>The people want to see my match in the main event-uhhh
>*stinks up the joint*
Classic Paul

Attached: Screenshot (160).png (807x143, 13.27K)

I'm really in to pro wrestling sim, is this better? It looks like shit in comparison but there's the odd thing I want to do that I can't in pws that I assume is possible in tew

TEW is the gold standard booking sim, it's better

I've only played PWS a little bit so it's hard to comment. PWS has the better UI but imo it lacks the depth at the moment of TEW.
TEW is autismo general. You can be as deep or as shallow as you want due to the variety of options you can turn on/off and the in game editor you can use. I love historical mods personally but it comes with a default "Cornellverse" that more people enjoy than I realised before /tew/ game along.
There's a few things you can't do in TEW but it feels like a much deeper and more complete sim than PWS, which is perfectly reasonable as it has had 20 years of autistic development whereas PWS is still in early access.
If you can overlook the UI then you can do a lot more in it.
>Doesn't play a historical mod and bury Punk in increasingly creative ways
There are rites of passage tho

The pictures and interface in pro wrestling sim is so much better. Is tew superior enough to make the switch worth it?

Game + crack + instructions for install/mods in the OP. Probably worth trying it desu.

>not hiring Punk and telling him to start taking roids
ngmi

>Not hiring Punk, turning him into a Comedy wrestler and having him job to the Gobbeldy Gooker at Wrestlemania
You're not even playing the game properly mate

Hmm..

Attached: benoit.png (828x426, 132.9K)

I'll give it a go. The cornell thing sound fun actually. It breaks immersion a bit when 2 minutes in to the game hhh gets signed by new japan and Vince dies so fictional people might be the way to go

fuckin kek

The game is actually balanced around the Cornellverse and all the characters are fleshed out, so it could be up your alley. Historical mods are great for meme potential but those Cornellverse freaks are really deep into their lore

That's Tim White's gimmick brother

Sounds pretty good actually guys, think I'll give it a go. Thanks

Any problems with install or questions in game then drop into us marks at /tew/, brother.

Attached: hardE.png (820x333, 121.53K)

Booking any promotion like a CMLL clone is super fun to me.

I don't have any exposure to burrito wrestling, they're pretty conservative right? Or is that AAA?