Post cult of the lamb

Post them

Attached: 18828384399.jpg (1500x844, 186.4K)

you're a jannie and you'll do it for FREE!

is this game as cute as it looks

Feces fetish satanist troon cal arts propaganda, cringe.

>hey kids!
>you know how they call Jesus the lamb of God?
>well in this silly game you play as a cartoon lamb!
>only you serve a "god of evil" and your goal is to kill all the other organized religions!
>because their gods are evil, too!
>every god is evil!
>especially the lamb of god!
>haha, isn't that wacky? eat some shit and cum to animals!
Nah

why is everybody who doesn't like this game obsessed with poop

YWNBC

>Post them
with pleasure

Attached: 1660290244801861.png (647x339, 30.77K)

For the most part, yes. I bought it because it looked cute, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

who the hell are you talking to

Attached: 1641634713392.gif (236x260, 140.04K)

lmao, this is who developers are rn, its only gonna get worse.

Really wish I had seen these before I bought it.

I'd fuck that lamb.

>post this in every lamb thread
this is what no mutton pussy does to a nigga...

Attached: 1660576595966695.jpg (1559x2175, 268.29K)

is it a boy or a girl

Rather surface level, if you actually play the game you learn a lot more about the old faith.

The 4 bishops and the one who waits were all related, but because of the betrayal from the one who waits, it permenantly fucked up the bishops, switching from icons of wisdom, order, plenty, the opposite of sickness because I can't remember the name lmao, into essentially the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse.

They couldn't just kill the one who waits because he is the god of death, so he was locked away by the bishops and have tried their damndest to keep him at bay.

The lamb plays an important role, a sign of hope, and ideally, the one who rids the world of the old faith, as the fracturing was so devestating it couldn't be repaired. There were far more gods in setting as well, but over time, they were diminished and stomped out.

this is just the opinion of a literal who on the dev team, he was just 1 of 6 coders. If the opinions of people who are part of things you consume is enough to get you not to buy it, you'll never make it in modern society, as all of modern convenience and products are filled with such awful people.

based
braindead zoomer

have sex

groomers hate him because he told the truth

Attached: 1489658190025.gif (329x246, 213.28K)

easter bunny more real than jesus

go kiss under the mistletoe on the solstice you "christians" lmao