Let's play!

What's a good game to watch? I just finished Elden Ring

Attached: PokiPoki.jpg (900x900, 89.32K)

You gotta watch Cult of the Lamb, it's epic.

thank you pokeymon for dictating that for every 5 minutes of evo gameplay, 20 minutes of ads must be shown. was really entertaining watching that ad for streetfighter gacha available only in china for a total of 5 hours. its such a great thing which rich people and corporations decide to dip their fingers in a formerly community run scene

Earth Defense Force 5 or something like that

why is poki such a footslut?

Attached: 1647447689754.jpg (800x450, 48.31K)

Pokimane running a livestream where she has a tube plugged into her butt pumping her up with whipped cream for every sub, donation or cheer she gets; slowly getting packed tighter and tighter, getting bigger and bigger until she fills the entire room, the entire screen, and then explodes

Poki is exactly what happens when a solid 6/10 bitch gets a camera and won't shut up. Retards like OP are part of the problem, funding trash like this cause they want just a little attention even if it costs them $5 or more for their "5 seconds of fame".

>those pinkies
are her feet too big for his shoes?

maybe

Attached: 1655392251012.jpg (1920x1080, 127.54K)

shut the fuck up nigga i will put my dick in anything that moves at this point

>5$
I've spent $500 before in adiration. She then said my name :) it's well worth it, even a Goddess has bills she has to pay like everyone else.

Attached: no makeup.jpg (1200x675, 593.98K)

simps are pathetic jesus christ man, touch grass
>spends $500 for some girl to say their name and is proud of it

Instead of wasting---literally wasting money on eceleb trash, use that to go to the gym get fit and sluts like her will literally come to you.

Idk but I like it

There is no reason a screenshot like this should even exist. Pokimane, like all the thots, tries to sexualise everything where she can, knowing the full effects of her actions, but will then cry misogyny when she has to face the consequences. Women just dip in and out of self objectification when it's convenient but then act like the people responding to her actions came out of nowhere.

People call guys that point this out incels, but the only reason this conversation keeps happening is because women keep complaining about the way they're treated. The first course of action is to stop acting like a fucking thot. Going out in pyjamas and still getting attention doesn't invalidate that advice.

Attached: 16520396525013.png (311x372, 58.08K)

Don't be stupid, user. That's probably her posting, trying to get new simps.

I love it when you guys post this. Its clear you've never woken up next to a woman before and see her remove her makeup and prepare her new day routine. That you've never seen a woman's natural face. That you are not aware every woman uses makeup and most are good enough you barely realise. It points out who the virginal are

gooning for poki

Attached: 1658496841264.png (320x295, 119.02K)

When will she do ASMR again? She was the best.

Attached: pokiASMR.webm (1280x720, 771.17K)

>771 KB

Original webm had sound, but you can't post webms with sound outside /gif/ so I had to remove it.

Built for Moroccan Pasta

Attached: FJvEa9fUUAEiNFx.jpg (962x1200, 183.14K)

she starts to look like amogus

If you live with a "woman" that's not your mom, that does this, then you deserve to live with her and her hag face in about 5 years when she has no eyelashes and her sandpaper face is full of blackheads. There's a reason why you are told to never leave make-up on, because it's actually awful for you.

t. cosmetologist

The worst thing about simps is that that girl isn't even that cute and idiots pour thousands on her, this I will never understand.

i wish my face could be her gaming chair honestly

Attached: 1652490483397.webm (642x490, 1.18M)

It doesn't matter even if they take their makeup off before bed for my point that none of you virgins have seen a natural womans face before

your mom
and lets just say im already playing her

Attached: kwisp.gif (120x120, 135.38K)

context pls

shut up before i kiss you, faggot. pokimane is ugly

Replying to stream comments about what they'd do to her and giggling all the way. Then being like "oh yoy want me to jack you off, do you, Jack you off "real hard" as you say?" And giggling again saying oh dear never.