PS5 vs. XSX

If you could only choose 1...
without a gaming PC

who wins?

Attached: 8H5ZqSzzZGPn8sWXGZcTeK.png (1024x576, 234.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xbox.com/en-US/games/optimized#thetable
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MP=Xbox
SP=PS5

PS5, easily.

Attached: HPNG2_AV1.jpg (1144x1144, 158.26K)

why is xbox better for MP?

you'd have to force me to use a console but it'd be Xbox for the performance, innovation, games and even design. i want to rip those two flat wings on playstation for some reason. i feel some primal instinct in me.

i fucking hate controllers though. i could never get used to them. they're imprecise as fuck and surprisingly less comfortable than a mouse. i'd rather use a pen for literally anything if i was forced to switch from mouse.

>Without a PC
As a PC player, PS5. I like symmetrical analog sticks, and a good dpad. The Xbox controller is useless for fighting games and 2d platformers.

Xbox w/ BC and Retroarch has some serious catalog.

I think I would only pick the PS5 if i was a lot into fromsoftware.

Xbox because it actually has ape escape

Switch.

Based apechad

Series X
>gamepass
>quick resume
>better CPU
>better GPU
>way better battery life for the controller

Only thing PS5 trannoids hold onto is their exclusives (all are shit atm except The Returnal and Death Stranding) and having slightly better triggers+gyro on the controller. It's fucking embarrassing tbqh pham

Attached: 1592838597903.jpg (720x410, 50.48K)

Series x if you actually want to play video games

Attached: 88521688-56a2bcf93df78cf7727961f7.jpg (1887x1415, 208.31K)

very poor cope
>better CPU
>better GPU
where are the games that actually use those to their fullest then?

>gamepass
ps5 has it
>quick resume
cool
>better CPU
makes no odds
>better GPU
makes no odds
true

Xbox because regional pricing in their store, similar to Steam's. And games go down in price when they are old, too.

Most of them. Not just MS 1st party titles but the massive list of games that have been optimized with next gen updates
xbox.com/en-US/games/optimized#thetable

>ps5 has gamepass

You cannot possible compare snoys version with Xbox gamepass. Look at the amount of kino Xbox gamepass has and how much cheaper it is. No competition

Attached: 1657701586679.jpg (413x500, 33.02K)

This so much. How the fuck does the battery on the DualSense last like three hours tops with a full charge?
Meanwhile, a single AA pair lasts four times that much on an Xbox controller. And so do good Nihm batteries like Eneloops.

Obviously series x

i'm only seeing old ass shit on that list though
where are the games that makes you go "damn i need that console"?

>largest controller
>left stick
>shit battery
No

>where are the games that makes you go "damn i need that console"?
There are none anymore, which is why Xbox wins by default.

Sony's version is currently better than Microsoft's. It won't last, but that's how it stands.

I got one of those 3rd party rechargeable ones that just insert into the controller. Lasts me roughly 15 hours and has a long ass cable to plug into my Xbox USB port if I need to charge. Only downside is it seems to chew way more battery when playing a game with lots of vibration like The Medium. Still was only $15 on sale so well worth it

Objectively the best controller on the market right now, you're a retard if you think otherwise.

>Sony's version is currently better than Microsoft's

Post the list of games on snoy gamepass and compare it to Xbox gamepass. It's not even a competition and you know it

Xbox

I can just watch Sony's movie games on YouTube.

Xbox this time

Xbox obviously.
I'm so proud to support a company that actually pushes diversity in their games.

Attached: 1659865517120.webm (1456x1408, 1.53M)

You're right, but not in the way you think. Sorry, Gamepass has already hit Netflix tiers of 'full of content, nothing to watch (play)'.

>ps5 has it
Nice baiterino friend

SeXbox because of bc, I dont give a fuck about modern games they are all terrible

Sorry bud, not doing the needful today. PS5's 'gamepass' has the better library right now.

Much less diverse by far, that you can even only put those examples
And at least those girls over there didn't turn out to be pot smoking anti-family lesbian bitches