Why are microtransactions and loot boxes still allowed in games when they are so clearly ableist?

Why are microtransactions and loot boxes still allowed in games when they are so clearly ableist?

Attached: mtx.png (1740x1226, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mb9fgT5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it fucks over poor people

I still can't believe that fucking hog Jim thought he could pass lmao.

Look at these 2 fucking clowns. Genuinely mentally ill

wow there's a lot to unwrap with this picture

WTF I love mictrotransactions now

DRM is also an accessibility issue.

I can't stand trannys and I cant stand how they plaster their fucking dick ripper flag colors on everything. They need constant validation and reinforcement for the illusion to not crumble around them.

>a fucking dog collar

Jesus, I mean I hate microtransactions, but I also hate faggots, maybe we should get rid of both

Attached: 1652633974625.gif (245x170, 1002.81K)

imagine the smell

>These are 10/10s in bongland

>Defend friend scamming money from people with Kickstarter.
>Stay quiet about friend and her online mob driving a game dev to kill himself.
>Befriend Laura, a tranny that is so insanely dishonest that even Kotaku grew tired of his shit.
What a bastion of morality Jim is.

what's with the dog collar lmao

i thought jim was was from usa

I will now give into microtransaction I don't give a shit anymore.

>Jim
The dude is completley fucking nuts what in the fuck did you expect

Clown is a prefect description. I don't get these people.
I couldn't stop myself laughing seeing one of them in public

Holy shit what freaks LOL! Is that a fat man in a dog collar hahhahahhaa

It's supposed to hide the Adam's apple.

Can't believe I used to actually enjoy this faggot.

How may subs lost since the last video?

>817k subs
Down 1k since the last time I saw a Jim thread lmao

I can't imagine letting myself go like this. The level of humiliation is physically painful and it's not even me in the photo. The level of mental derangement it takes to be that person and to think that they actually pass as a woman. I just don't get it. Are trannies all just next level humiliation fetishists?

Microstransactions stink.

Troons think normal girls wear that shit

Are you deaf?
>sterling
Are you retarded?

This is like blackface for women, very disrespectful

his necks too fat for a normal choker

>corporations are now trying to associate hating microtransactions with transgenderism so people accept MTX
trash plan that will unfortunately work

what is that thing next to him is my question it looks like it could pass as a bull dyke but also looks like a tranny at the same time

>literally any tranny eceleb on Twitch and Youtube: "CAPITALISM BAAAAAAAAAAAD. Pay my Patreon pls. My longwinded verbose videos aren't over 10 minutes to obtain adrevenue."

If you were forced to either eat out Jim's assehole or eat out Laura's neo-"vagina" which would you choose?

hahahahahahahahha

your problem is that you frame everything around you looking at the situation instead of the person
since you intentionally refuse to understand; you fail to know whats actually going on

bullet

death

Clearly you've never seen a girl wearing nothing but a checked shirt. That shit gives me diamonds every time, my ex used to do it and I damn near came my pants every time

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

If Jim is against corporations then why does he have a patreon and a merch store?

I remember when I was in school some girls were wearing black chokers.
We called them "black belts in sucking dick"

Attached: 61vjHMnaSdL._AC_UX385_[1].jpg (385x385, 16.96K)

Isn't this video like a year old?

I don't think I have the problem here. I think he has the problem. He's fucked. That thing next to him is fucked. They need to sort their shit out.

The sweet embrace of oblivion.

bro, the propaganda is getting to you
why are you calling him "they", fucking hell, it's a man

No these are: imgur.com/a/mb9fgT5

Anyways yeah microtransactions and loot boxes need to go away. They appeal to idiots who rob me of getting my old traditional single player games

I don't think anyone wants to put their dick near that fuck cunt.

>screencaps are taken right this moment

Why are those dudes wearing make up?

I like the way you think user.

Attached: 1659242072486742.png (222x253, 121.37K)

not him but could you please elaborate

Jim Sterling's channel is pure kino and I won't be convinced otherwise. He recently started filming in a Silence of the Lambs murder cave and I'm pretty sure he's gonna start wearing people's skin soon.

WTF I LIKE MICROTRANSACTIONS NOW

He's a retard.

Isn't the guy on the left the dude who wrote a hitpiece on Persona because he misheard the lyrics and didn't bother to look them up?

Self defenestration

OP getting pussy is an accessibility issue amirite guise

Yes. We'll, the right.

She's right...

Hahaha imagine seething from a joke so much you make a compilation to counter a meme.

Attached: -35283405002866.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Can you guys stop hating on transfolk, please? There is a better use for your time.

Fuck, prosopagnosia is a bitch.

I can't think of one

No.

You're right. I should be out lynching them!

Doesn't he still make a shitton from patreon? But still seethes over subloss despite more donations?

That is a woman.

I mean. He is right. But that's just how a competitive world operates, and we're a long long way off from being technologically capable of being a non-competitive society.

I thought we weren't supposed to like transfats though

Not him but it says it was upload 6 days ago

bite off my tongue and drown in my own blood, obviously

1 million never ever fatty

Don't worry man, when people are obese like that the fat hides their facial features so much that you basically can only tell them apart by their hair or clothes and both of them are crazy trannys so that lines even blurrier.

I may be faceblind but even I can tell that there's not a shred of femininity on either of them.

>Almost reaching below 800k subs
>Had almost 1 million before trooning out

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Not all women are feminine :)

Murder people you don't like

>down to 817k subs
800k special coming soon