Untitled

Attached: ESL_Nightmare.png (640x350, 187.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkXwW5H28m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't know how this option confused so many people unless they all learned English after the age of 20.

why did they do it, bros

sorry, I'm not subhuman and don't speak like one

I picked [Glass Him] with full knowledge of what it meant, you always glass a cunt when you have the opportunity

Attached: f4d.jpg (200x157, 8.75K)

To "Glass" someone in America means to bomb the shit out of them. Since we're in an American bar, I assumed glassing someone in this context meant to pour them a glass.

"attack with a glass" is not common usage for "glass" outside of the UK

Attached: glass him.gif (620x257, 3.1M)

Even if I saw this happening, I'd say "he hit him with a glass" and not "he glassed him". Bar fights must be really common over there in Bongland.

It's common sense though. If you say the phrase "I'm gonna glass him" do you think that sounds like a nice thing to do?

I learned english when i was 28 and i understood what "glass him" meant.

disagree desu, its pretty common where i am. also pretty easy to figure it out in this context anyway unless u r a brainlet
t. canadian

Attached: chad.jpg (480x360, 23.46K)

option X: "I'm tired of your shit"
option A: "I don't care about your shit"
option B: "Yeah whatever, don't care. Did you kill her or not?"

One would think option Y would be the positive reaction to his sad as fuck story, but NOOOO, turns out ameribongs believe glass is a fucking verb and you will beat the shit out of him if you pick that option.

4 fucking options and not one allows you to be sympathetic to him. Everyone fucking knows he didn't fucking kill him, it was fucking season 1, we wouldn't find the killer that earlier.

Telltale sucks.

>its pretty common where i am
I used to think this was the case for the whole English speaking world outside of maybe India but now I'm not so sure about the US.

Common sense isn't an option when you have no context, just "glass him". With more words, I'm sure the intent would have been obvious, but that was all we got. At best, yes, you could guess that's what it meant, but there's no way I'd be sure. It's ambiguous at best.

I thought it was only used as a Any Forums meme for bombing and nuking people in MENA because heating sand makes glass

>because heating sand makes glass
That was a sci-fi term that's been around since the 90s at least.

In what country does "glassing" someone mean pouring them a drink?

This. I wanted to buy him a drink bit beat him

I am so glad that they got away with a decent track record on the quality of their story as opposed to the walking dead. After the second one it started nosediving and god knows what the fuck was happening anymore when it came to telltale games almost at the end of their life, it became schizophrenic trying to follow along

Attached: Wolf-Among-Us-2-Bigby.jpg (1920x1080, 349.02K)

English is a very adaptable language. Problem is I never heard either use case ever before. I didn't even pick the option, though, but I can see why it's confusing if you've never heard it, especially since the scene wasn't openly hostile up until that point

Yes, that's the whole point of not having context retard. If you played the game, the context makes it worse because woody is just sadly and calmly sitting at the bar. Use your brain, you don't get it because you already understand what the word mean.

That's a lot of words to cope with being too retarded to know basic informal English. Maybe go outside more.

I really liked this game and the story, shame they never did a sequel

bro?
youtube.com/watch?v=UkXwW5H28m0

I've never played this game, and I've never been to a bar or been in a bar fight. However I think I would probably suspect that it means attack with a glass. I think that is the more likely to be the translation of that option than 'serve another glass'.

This is not as egregious as [Shove aside forcefully].

>unironically making fun of the prospect that glassing somebody = pouring a drink makes less sense then what it actual means
Are you retarded?

>Only one of the writers from the first one, Pierre Shorette
As long as it isn't touched by the higher ups and middle management of mid-late 2010s telltale
The dumspsterfire was amazing

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-15 15-20-02.png (389x648, 196.21K)

You clearly are if you still aren't getting it. Talk to someone that isn't from India you spastic.

>Comes back from the dead
>First game to try and revitalize / keep a foot on the door is a subnautica / prey / generic sci fi 2837462837628 with ugly stronk woman 2234788

These fucking retards are getting money from blackrock investors and dont expect to sell jack shit dont they

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-15 15-23-27.png (935x806, 932.11K)