Any Forums suddenly hates Guilty Gear

>Any Forums suddenly hates Guilty Gear
What happened?

Attached: 1660587394470593.png (1222x1120, 1.2M)

>Any Forums is one person
I love guilty gear and even I'm starting to hate it because of how much you fags keep spamming threads about the groomed anime tranny

Trannies are fucking insane

Was casualized so hard it makes season 1 sfv look like a deep and interesting game.

Also trannies are mentally ill.

Attached: 1653596035858.jpg (655x527, 42.68K)

Nobody played Bridget, so I don't understand the big deal. Nobody. He was a shitty character in the old games with an extremely gay overall strategy and extremely low reward that basically hinged on 2d FRC and Roger rush/get Oki and idou for some pathetic 50/50 and then running away. You grind your ass off for 6k FRC confirms into like 60 damage combos. He's not only unsatisfying to lose to thanks to timeouts, he's unsatisfying to play because of shit reward. He's only good at locals when somebody goes ape irl and tries to fistfight you. They fixed this shitty character design with Hazama and improved the idou movement. If you disagree, FT10 AC+r, leave your steam/psn. You will get washed.

No one gives a shit about bridget gameplay changes.

I was thinking of trying it out, but this whole Bridget outburst has pretty much barred it from my play list for eternity.

Never played strive, looks like shit. The character has always sucked, but I will still body everyone with him

>trick newfags into playing a joke character so veterans can completely body them
bravo daisuke

Tranny game, tranny fanbase
it's pure cancer

Suddenly? You should really stop talking for Any Forums. I never come to these threads because it's some gay fighting game that I don't care for.

All fighting games are for trannies and niggers now

Why would you love a game that you admit panders to groomers? Are you a groomer yourself?

Ok congratulations but absolutely no one is talking about Bridget gameplay nor is doubting your qualifications.

This thread is about strive and a thinly veiled attempt at discussing how Bridget character is being thrown around in a retarded war.

That was part of my point. Why would anybody give a single fuck about this piece of shit? Literally just forget the character.

>character famous for being a boy pretending to be a girl is confirmed to be a boy pretending to be a girl
this may be the dumbest controversy i've ever seen

More like
>character who is famous for being a boy pretending to be a girl, but in actuality the girl part was forced to him since birth and his entire story and character is becoming an assassin to fight back against that and finally come out as a man

>suddenly says actually nah I'm a girl now lol in strive

I've been mostly avoiding this shit but from what I saw he just tells that johnny-bravo looking dumbass he's a chick after getting badgered over and over. did people take that seriously?

People pretended to like GG in the past, then with Strive they made lots of changes to appeal to a new crowd. The people that actually liked Guilty Gear, or pretended too, now have a game that is in opposition to what made them initially like it.

Those people high on copium hope that Strive will become more like Xrd or +R will be disappointed since what makes Strive a success is that it only vaguely resembles GG. On top of that you now have the Testament and Bridget controversy as well as top tiers people find annoying.

What made strive a success is that it had marketing and good netcode.

>suddenly
Fighting games are gay. Period.

>yearly Any Forums pretending to play fighting games after EVO for a couple weeks

Attached: 6ec.gif (712x929, 964.89K)