As a 35 year old boomer who's first console was NES and has owned every console since then...

As a 35 year old boomer who's first console was NES and has owned every console since then, I can safely say PSO was one of the best games ever made.

Attached: 784838.jpg (1490x1478, 394.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upKQkDhdVlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree with you, 33 here. PSO was great. Phantasy Star Portable 2 is worth your time, as well. The only one that comes close. PSU and PSO2 are terrible.
Also props to PSO for inspiring my favorite series, Monster Hunter.

did your mom let you play online cuz mine didn't.
>play dreamcast in my room
>play diablo 2 on the family computer
life was good..

34 year old boomer here, can confirm

Attached: pso mines 1.webm (960x540, 671.18K)

Yes. I think SEGAnet was only like $5 a month at the time too. My parents spoiled me like hell now that I think about it.

yeah we get you are nostalgic but original non ngs pso2 is way better

Everyone who has played PSO back when it was at its peak has all agreed PSO2 is inferior.

They basically took PSO and tried to turn it into a cuhrayzee game.

I was born in 92 and that was my 1st mmo. It was garbage. Psu was infinitely better.
definitely not, pso may have sucked, pso2 is straight uup the worst mmo ever created.

gonna revisit it again soon. it's been a couple of years

>epic 90's babies post

34yo boomer who also started with NES and MSX
I agree
I'll fucking fight anyone who says otherwise
youtube.com/watch?v=upKQkDhdVlE

You're a fucking idiot.

Fellow 35 year old here

Can confirm

30 year old here, I agree.

35 year old boomer, can confirm that PSO still is one of the best games ever made

Attached: PSO this man is my exact double.jpg (1915x1043, 660.66K)

don't post these kind of pics or you'll make my brain think you're a qt and I'll want to breed you
thanks

it was pretty good but it was broken as fuck and half the shit was "hacked"/glitched online.

Okay how is this

Attached: 874bf757d15c3872da861ffee0529c80a458ce90.jpg (438x610, 63.58K)

You weren't even alive when the NES came out.

still bad
I'm horny as fuck don't play with me

user you wouldn't a robot would you?

Attached: sample_597c52c0564afbb52cc838871477c1934b330e3c.jpg (850x1306, 299.31K)

Nothing will ever be more comfy. The graphics, the music, the gameplay. I love it.

Attached: pso132962600528158438.png (1742x980, 2.26M)

And? Do you think the NES magically disappeared right after it was released or something?

yes I would
the problem is that it makes me think involluntarily that you're a femenine guy
and that makes me want to rape you

No, I just think OP's trying to sound older than he is. I don't like this stupid "boomer" meme, it's pure cope for people who don't want to be called millennials.

It's an MMO right? Can I burn a CD and play it offline on my Dreamcast? Will it recapture a bit of the fun or I shouldn't even bother

29 here, still going back to play this game. Only this time I'm playing blue burst on the steam deck. It's been a dream of mine to have this on handheld forever. I travel a lot for family so this has been a godsend.

Attached: 1534413523824 (1).jpg (632x632, 230.66K)

>MMO
It's much as an MMO as Diablo 2 was. You can play it offline though.

It has more of a Diablo dungeon crawling experience than MMO. Besides the fact it had multiplayer. You should be able to play it that way. If you're not fond of it in the first few levels, you won't like the rest of the game, offline or online. I can still grind for hours on end just by myself.