I'm Fragile, but not THAT fragile

I'm Fragile, but not THAT fragile.

Attached: Fragile.jpg (683x720, 62.45K)

Which Fragile is she then?

I'm Deadman, but i'm not THAT dead, man.

Attached: 3603036-cover.jpg (1280x720, 34.09K)

Why give her bags

i'll be waiting 4 u on the beach btw x^DDD x127 times
-80 million dollar writing from kojimbo

I saw her naked in Crimes of the Future

WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT WHY WAS THIS GAME SO SHIT

'S all good, man

This game had amazing aesthetics, great ost, great cast of actors but the plot and the gameplay is just so shit.
>Inb4 filtered
Walking and throwing shit jars will never be fun

Shes fragile

you should see the rest of the body

It seems to me like movies may be more your speed

>So let me get this straight. I'm somewhere that's not what I would call earth. I'm seeing freaking spectres. And oh yeah, I'm talking to Mads Mikkelsen.

Attached: 1639868022531.jpg (1919x1080, 313.52K)

how fragile on a scale from 1 to fragile are you then?

No? If he loved movies he would have loved death stranding

Because you're a zoomer with no appreciation for simulation or gameplay. You like holding down the analogue stick between michael bay explosion scenes.

>loves the movie parts
>hates the game parts
she might as well just watch a movie at that point

Breaks from bb cc

imagine unironically defending the boss fights in this game

To this day no one understands or wants to understand the story.

no, he should just play in cinematic diffculty

Oh okay I thought you were that other fragile.

can relate. i was hanging along with kojimbo for about 2/3rds of the game and then it just turned into one massively prolonged wet fart and i stopped giving a fuck

maybe 2 will have more focus