Epicsirs...why don't people buy games from our store?

Epicsirs...why don't people buy games from our store?

Attached: file.png (1299x822, 1.09M)

I can't find the games. The other day, I opened Epic looking to spend an extra five bucks I had at the time. After scrolling for nearly 30 minutes I hadn't seen anything worth my time. So, I went to Steam and they had neat games I liked on the front page. Shit was cash.

Doesn't provide a convenient service. Fails to do anything over competitors other than horde a few exclusive titles.

It's a launcher client that does not work. There's widespread issues of it not launching the games you've installed with it, or even not recognizing the games you previously installed with it. What is the point of a games launcher that cannot launch the fucking games?

because fuck China, that's why.

They foolishly wanted to bypass the customers and hoard all of the publishers so that customers had nowhere else to go. Becoming a monopoly was not only their dream; it was their explicit goal as their success was entirely reliant on them having a monopoly. They are as anti-consumer as it gets. In other words they celebrated the worst parts of monopolies while simultaneously throwing out accusations of Valve having a monopoly. It's sickening that these gremlins thought it would work.

this. also this epic is the Sony of PC but fails to even remotely approach Sony's own success, not to say I endorse Sony.

Does anyone actually watch that boring fuck?

I bought a few games there. I think the client is dogshit though, the library takes way too fucking long to load in comparison to steam, playnite and gog galaxy. And playnite has a reason to be slow, with it loading your game library from every launcher and service, yet it still loads my gigalibrary faster than epic.

I dont even play thr free games they give me.

I don't know. It feels like a chore to start a new library for little to no benefit and I'm at the stage where there are so many games I can just wait a year (or pirate) anything released on Epic

No reason for me to leave steam. I tried to have it installed but got fortnite ads everywhere. Why is steam so good?

have been getting the free games for a while now i did spend 5 bucks when they had the cupon sale going on

sweeny thought pc gamers are like console gamers that can be bought with exclusivity

but if you think about this for two seconds, you'd come to the conclusion that they were console gamers instead of pc gamers would that be the case

I can't fucking stand the way these guys record their audio. Guy in the thumbnail comes out pristine and crystal clear, but the other guy's manner of speaking is either mumbling or he's just too damn quiet. Can't fucking hear shit when I'm driving. Makes me want to yell at him to speak the fuck up.

Plus piracy is more frequent on PC. So if you bank on exclusively being your selling point well....you just made conditions where pirates can prosper.

Attached: quote-piracy-is-almost-always-a-service-problem-gabe-newell-136-61-10.jpg (850x400, 46.59K)

They had their chance to be a competitor to Steam if they just copy and improve what Steam had. They could have gone the route of Source Engine with their Unreal engine by encouraging modding support, which could potentially produce games that are fun. The whole exclusive shit they pulled just made them hated by the PC community. Epic Games is like china who only makes half ass copies of US military stuff.

he's slurring

Remember when they kept shilling the fact that they took less percentage of the game sales than steam, and told everyone that this definitely means the developers would sell their games for cheaper on EGS so that the consumer would win in the end
And people actually believed them too

Attached: 1567287570705.jpg (709x1000, 431.96K)

>Timmy says games will be cheaper on EGS
>The first $70 PC game is an EGS exclusive
kek

Even Sony is starting to kneel to Steam with recent Sony exclusive games coming to Steam.

I don't trust them.
Ubisoft have already shown that digital properties aren't safe, and a company so shamelessly trying to power their way into the market with money that is drying up does not fill me with confidence.

How about these companies actually put marketing behind their games and not just expect people to stumble across them like on steam. There's a shit ton of games that release on steam and never make it to the trending lists so no one knows about them.