Well, which one do you want the most?

Well, which one do you want the most?

Attached: FUTJoTQXEAcdfoh.jpg_large.jpg (1519x2048, 284.08K)

Calisto >>>>>> RE4 > DS
I plan on getting all 3 cause I love horror games but Calisto being the only original makes it a no brainer.

calisto protocol because its actually a new fucking game. Fuck remakes.

I will be buying Callisto (new IP support) and RE4.

Will pirate DS because it's from EA.

i won't be wanting dead space or resident evil 4 or what ever the fuck is callisto. probably some indieshit

Does anyone else like the Callisto suit more than the Dead Space one?

I like the suit but how tall the helmet is bothers me. Maybe it's just an unflattering angle but it just looks goofy.

none, horror genre is dead.

i dont like the headpiece, whenever i look at it it feels off for some reason. the rest looks great though.
Doesnt beat pic related however

Attached: ds2.jpg (900x1200, 104.68K)

Calisto, same reason.
I will play RE4 too, Dead Space might wait a few years.

I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't think RE4 is "perfect" as is. I think a lot of things can be cut and rearranged in that game to make it better, which is why I'm so excited for RE4R. Love the more horror focused tone and the thicc jacket from the RE4 beta versions

Yeah but in how many remakes they actually make it better instead of worse? only the first remake of resident evil so thats a 1/3 successrate.

Very true, but I'm hopeful. RE2 could have almost been as good as the original if they bothered with making the playthroughs different/had zapping

I don't think the original is that good either, but I'm also not retarded enough to think that they'll change it for the better after REmake 2 and especially REmake 3.

RE2R needed another year in the oven to properly do the different scenarios. add in the missing monsters and zapping system. Atleast its not as rushed as the 3rd remake i guess.

Nah. It doesn't have any personality. DS's outfits were supposed to be utilitarian, but they looked much more unique.

Imma take a fourth option and go for the Alone in the Dark remake. I dig me some lovecraftian shenanigans, but Callisto looks pretty cool too.

RE4make and Dead Space I am wary of. 4make they will probably screw up and Dead Space I am going to be cautiously hopeful of since their devs have been very open on the development process and seem pretty respectful of the OG material. I just hope they don't try to copy the recent RE's and actually stick to what made Dead Space so cool.

>Imma take a fourth option and go for the Alone in the Dark remake
looks like shit

I hope the Dead Space remake and Calisto Protocol don't have that retard button that the original Dead Space had that told you exactly where you had to go. Completely fucking ruined the game. I swear devs thought we were completely retarded during the PS360 gen.

To answer your question, RE4make obviously.

doesnt that game come out at the end of 2023 or something though?

Neither.

taking that out will kill the games pacing.

We don't actually know the release date of AitD yet. There's a Gamescom demo coming later this month tho, so I suspect we'll get something there.

I want Callisto very badly it's the only game besides Elden Ring I even cared about this year
The Dead Space Remake might be good but I don't trust EA
And while I'm sure the RE4 Remake will be good I'm still sour on RE3 Remake.

Attached: 1654993090516.webm (720x400, 734.88K)