Pathfinder Thread

>Thanks Lann, you're so awesome, Lann

Attached: elena-kononenko-pathfinder-wotr-Lann.jpg (1386x2050, 606.18K)

Did they ever fix all the woke shit in this game? Or does it still have trannies and Paladindus?

why would you ever not pick lann? (from a meta standpoint)
zen archer is literally one of the best attacker classes in the game on both tabletop and crpg. they should have made wenduag a hunter or something else with a unique selling point rather than a fighter.

Zen Archer is one of the worst archers in the game. Yeah you get big damage when you hit but you have no good bonuses to hitting anything. I abandoned that class to level him as a Inquisitor so he'd at least get greater bane weapon and divine self buffs.

>After SIX hours I finally finished Nenio's fucking dungeon
Jesus Christ, why?

Attached: Nenio-Quest2.png (562x244, 250.71K)

it's actually one of the straightest current gen crpg games out there actually. ignoring the lesbian couple that's just kinda there (seriously, you could just pretend that irabeth is just a extremely pretty boy and mentally change the "her"s and "wife" words and the experience is the same), straight males get the most love interests (3, wenduag, camellia, arueshalae), straight femalea only get 2 (daeran, lann), gay guys only get one (sosiel) and gay girls are the worst hit: they only get arueshalae and she swings both ways anyway.
i'd recommend turning the voice acting off. the story's actually quite cool. i loved the aeon true ending

Yeah I'm only doing that once, myself.

Gay orc cuck sex

I'm sorry but an RPG with boring companions and boring writing/story just doesn't cut the mustard for me.

use perfect strike and extra attack to maximise hit chance, he pretty much carries my party through trash mobs.

but men only get sluts

this isn't the baldur's gate 3 thread user

baldurs gate 3 is pozzed shit as well.

Attached: pathfinder (1).png (1063x991, 764.75K)

the lesbian garbage only happens on book 1, the game ramps off right after that and a transexual rogue orc paladin lesbian couple is the least of your worries when you are wrestling inside a cosmic blackhole of void energy with Satan and Cthulhu.

OH NO
>dm decides to put it back in his campaign
Anyway...

the hilarious joke is that the purest straight relationships in the game is fem pc + any man, just imagine your mc as their own character and pick choices that a pure, hopeful maiden would pick. i am playing a female kitsune and i had her romance daeran. it was so cute.

this guys looks too stupid I had to pick the spider girl even if she's peak edge

>rpg
>companions, writing, story
read a fucking book retard, rpgs live and die by their rpg systems

the orc is not transexual, it is just butch. the lesbian couple is practically meaningless honestly. they are just 2 peaps who love each other and thats pretty much the end of their relationship in the story. meanwhile there is another crpg with an actual tranny orc in it that isnt pathfinder >girdle of gender changing

oh is that why people consider pst one of the best rpgs ever made? the systems? that's news to me.

>is that why people consider pst one of the best rpgs ever made
people consider it one of the best stories in a video game, not one of the best rpgs

it's rpg systems are nearly entirely skippable, people consider it's a glorified visual novel in fact, there's maybe like 2 RPGs in more than 20 years that have a writing that good be considered somewhat good, that should give you a hint that you shouldn't really look for writing in a fucking videogame industry, anyone who has a knack for it usually wants nothing to do with videogames. read a book. seriously.

user, pst is always God tier in those rpg charts that get posted here.

I wanted to create a ranger/archer-like character.
Somehow she ended up looking like she came straight out of a gay pride parade.

Attached: Elton John lookin' ass.png (1310x894, 1.97M)

this board is retarded. anything new you want to tell me?

That this is what a proper dungeon crawl is supposed to be.
Zoomers leave.

Yes, people drastically underestimate the usefulness of keeping a few strong magnets in their homes. Don't be like those people.

>read a book. seriously.
I do read books. But that shouldn't be an excuse for shit writing in rpgs. Why can't I have a game that's as good as reading a book? They are out there, but retards like you pretend having shit writing is something to be proud about "oh because that must mean the gameplay good", what a fucking hot take

Pathfinder kingmaker you can make a good game just by killing the nignog and the goblin. Here you need to kill half of them and the rest are meh. The world map is also vastly inferior.

Attached: artworks-xygcn2L1yy7W86IA-suySVw-t500x500.jpg (336x351, 12.54K)

>choose a deity
>atheist option

is there a mod that can remove that shit for me? or can I do it myself by editing registry or files or something? what's next, Atheism Plus in my cRPGs?

is it worse than The Houseā„¢?

heheheh. the orc isn't the transsexual one. but you have to ask repeatedly in order to find that out

Wenduag with throwing build is fucking deadly

I just got WotR and can't believe there was no controller support from the start. good thing we'll get it now end of september. It made Kingmaker so comfy compared to normal M+KB.

I picked atheist, I will never kneel to a god especially not as a martial class
you also get some cool edgelord dialogue options

it's not something to be proud about, that's the reality of the situation, gaming industry has subpar everything because it has subpar wages and work conditions that attract subpar everyone from programmers to writers, if you expect anything good out of the game except it's gameplay (something nothing else has) you're just setting yourself up for disappointment and you're better off spending your time elsewhere. what would be considered a good writing in a videogame is almost always would be a C-tier embarrassing trite in literature. Why go to a pizza place for the sushi?

is the controller support good?

I'm more annoyed that zoom is mapped to mouse scroll and you can't change it. what about people with laptops, owlcat?

yes I tried it in Kingmaker. It's perfectly fine. Just takes a bit getting used too.

>open toybox
>spawn all the crystals i want
>finish dungeon in 30 minutes or less
nothing personell game

There's no driving wheel or wii remote support either. Playing a crpg with a controller is completely retarded

>Another pathfinder thread.
>Retards who haven't even played game keep complaining.

Attached: 1652103395757.jpg (584x622, 117.96K)

again, you're making nonsensical arguments. writing quality does scale with budget. why do the biggest games have some of the worst writing? why do some of the smallest games have some of the best writing?
>why go to a pizza place for the sushi?
again, bad argument. games have writing, sushi places don't have pizza.

I've put in like 20 hours and they were 20 of the most boring hours I've ever spent playing an rpg.

uuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Attached: file.png (1031x836, 1.03M)