Multiversus

Thoughts on the newly revealed characters?

Attached: 8D119F56-2413-48B3-8267-5C8F668A3369.png (800x800, 964.42K)

Who tf is the one on the left

LMAO not-Rock Black Adam?

Attached: KWAB.webm (404x270, 2.04M)

stripe is fucking rad
I don't care about capeshit at all

Official reveal when?
Pene

Stripe/Gizmo is kinda cool, have no fucking idea who left is nor do I care.

okay, maybe I will play this game. I fucking love Gremlins.

Fuck Black Adam, at least it's not Rock Black Adam, YES WOOHOO Gremlins

>black adam
I hope it's just a superman alt, but if not, I guess we now know that they're just gonna choose characters based on what's coming out.

Attached: nahman.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>no Raven nor Marvin despite being leaked earlier
Why?

Attached: 1652129184187.jpg (340x480, 43.88K)

The gremlin is fine, black adam is just a lame super hero. DC really is the fire emblem of the game

Where’s Walter White

I was just going to say that, that everything is uncertain now of how far along characters are in development where Voicelines and moveset leaks don’t matter I guess now.

why is Black Adam in more games than Shazam?

Attached: shazam.jpg (711x400, 104.29K)

Still needs Scooby, Joker and Daffy that these character reveals are kinda weak not gonna lie.

Posting this again because smashfags in the other thread were apparently too dumb to understand it.

I think Smash's problem was having too much fucking anime characters due to Japan pandering. Yeah a big part of me hating anime swordsmen in Smash was because we already had a lot of characters using swords and having a FUCKING down special counter, but gameplay aside they all also have similar artstyle, proportions and silhouettes. I play a game like Smash and Multiversus because I want to play as unique fighters who all stand out from each other both in gameplay, personalities and appearances.

Here's a quick example. Take the silhouettes of these characters blacked out and put them all side by side
>Shaggy, Bugs Bunny, Superman, Arya Stark, Iron Giant, Finn
>Mario, Link, Mr Game and Watch, Kirby, Bowser, Villager, Yoshi, Captain Falcon
All of these can easily be distinguished from each other at a glance, they look nothing alike

Now put these characters in silhouettes side by side
>Marth, Lucina, Chrom, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Ryu, Ken, Corrin, Byleth, Ike, Kazuya, Hero, Terry, Simon, Richter, Cloud, Shulk, Corrin, Snake, Roy, Chrom, Joker, Pyra, Mythra
These characters ALL have realistic human proportions and size with a similar anime aesthetic, some of them also share similar clothing and some of these share similar weapons and fighting stances. If you saw a silhouette image of these characters you could probably recognize who they are after looking at it for a minute or two, but you wouldn't be able to distinguish all of them from just a quick glance.

That's what makes these character shit to me. They look too fucking similar, and a lot of them also play too fucking similar. Smash Ultimate didn't feel like a celebration of gaming to me at all, it felt like a celebration of Japan's video game industry. False fucking advertising, and a good reason to make competitors.

because he's cooler and more interesting than 'lil boyz fantasy - the character'.

sounds like they might want to update Shazam to make him more appealing, or did Slurpee-movie bomb ?

Not let me respond to some of the incredibly retarded replies I got in the last thread

>IT'S A JAPANESE GAME, OF COURSE IT WILL ONLY HAVE JAPANESE GAME ICONS DUMB GAIJJIN
That's fine, but then don't call it a "celebration of gaming" when it's really just a celebration of games made by the nipnongnese. There were a lot of iconic American and European video game icons that did should have been in that game if it was celebrating games important to videogame history, and not just blatant marketing of Japanese video game industry

>Terry and Cloud look similar
No they don't. But Terry and Ken and Ryu, Kazuya all have similar body types, stances and playstyles. Cloud's sword is literally his only defining feature and without it his silhouette would not be very distinguished from Sora or any other spiky haired faggot. Meanwhile basically any of the other medieval themed characters all fucking blend into each others designs.

>I CAN RECOGNIZE ALL THESE SILHOUETTES BECAUSE I AM SPECIAL AND HAVE PLAYED EVERY JAPANESE VIDEO GAME EVER
Good for fucking you faggot, but someone who hasn't played Super Mario would instantly be able to tell Mario's silhouette from Kirby or King K Rool. Someone that doesn't fucking know who all these shitty anime characters are would not be able to tell them apart, because they all have similar proportions and clothes.

Anime characters are generic and gay as fuck. Smash was great when the anime characters were just minority, because when it was just Marth, Roy and Captain Falcon having an anime style then they still stood out like a sore thumb against the rest of the cast. That was good design, that's how it should be. But the huge amount of generic anime characters added to Smash has made none of these characters stand out anymore, because they all look fucking similar and boring.

Are you autistic, by any chance?

Shill

Nope. Do you have adhd or dyslexia since text frightens you?