Be a retard

>be a retard
>think its a good idea to try to play a fighting game
>lose because a million other retards put in more 10000000x more hours than you and you will literally never ever catch up
>gaslight people around you into playing "bro its so good the movement is TIGHT" "haha you can still have fun winning because its a learning experience!" "WOW look at that cool combo that definitely took me 5 years to learn instead of doing literally anything else better with my time!"
>feed into the endless pyramid scheme so you actually have people you can beat
>realize beating people isn't fun either
>refund fighting game on steam
>play literally any other game instead
>stop being a retard and laugh at every fighting game nigger on Any Forums

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

If you think losing to people who are better than you is bad then you'd hate chess and probably most sports too.

spent more time playing != better

This is why it’s best to start when a game is new. Even people with legacy skill have to get used to it and during that period you have a lot of new players to play with.

But if your complaint is about SFV, it still has a lot of people playing in bronze and silver so there’s really no reason you should be losing as often as you are unless you don’t know how to play

This is true for anything in life
Time invested is skills gained

making it so you can spam a combo over and over faster isn't skill, sweaty

silence, scrub

Guile is fun and easy to learn here are his special moves for normies.

Sonic Boom
Hold back direction count to 3, then press Forward + punch button

Somersault / Flash Kick
Hold Down direction count to 3, then press Up + kick button

Start playing the arcade mode on easy and then play against other normies and noobs, you will gradually get better over time like any other skill in life.

>ummmm i have to justify the 500 hours i put in learning how to do one extra hp of damage in this combo ok????? please play my dying genre

That's true for fighting games too.

If you think that's all it takes to be better at fighting games then you really are at the bottom. Go look up any of the dozens of 5 minute tutorials that explain neutral, offense, defense etc... But I guess you won't cause this is a bait thread and I'm a moron for replying to it.

I mean, it's not even that hard to win, once I took time to learn the most basic shit I started to melt scrubs online.

>got b8ed
easy kek

>bro just spend more time on it i swear you'll beat these people who are also spending time on it its not a zero sum game bro i swear

Ever does any sport? Play any instrument? What about writing/drawing/learning any skill?

Attached: 1630929921828.jpg (434x367, 37.74K)

How you react is the most important thing. If the opponent jumps at you, what do you do? Do you have the awareness to anti air?
Can you block your opponents pressure?
When the combo is done, how do you rise from the ground?
Do you know what is punishable?

You’ll never be good if you think a combo is something that’s spammable. Hell, stop spamming losing.

There are people born with natural skill
If you dont have it you study framedata 21 hours a day

all of those actually require skill and not a billion hours hitting a training dummy pointlessly

Remember; these are the people the gate is supposed to keep out.

>Fighting game DLC
>its the same fucking characters from previous installments held back to doubledip for max jew gold
Every fucking time

Attached: MrBlobby.jpg (900x900, 109.92K)

See

>zero sum game
It’s a video game, good lord. If you’re having trouble just play single player. You’re not going to be good at it just because you started playing

>got b8ed again
easy kek again

lol
lmao even