The image that destroyed all hype for starfield

The image that destroyed all hype for starfield

Attached: FBAAD6D2-EB6D-477A-9FD2-BD382C25A52F.png (640x391, 69.29K)

Doesn't even need hype

The game is just mass effect 1 reskinned ffs.

Gun nuts realize this is like a botanist picking out irregularities in a leaf's vascular tissue and saying the entire game is shit because of it. Bro, no one outside your hobby gives a fuck.

It adds SOVL to the game. You wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1507915680687.png (450x500, 360.47K)

Even normalfags hated how bad the guns in fo4 looked.

>The game is just mass effect 1
You wish it was half as good as ME1.

CoD normies hated it. Virtually every other flavor of normie didn't give a shit.

You'd think they'd learn at least something after Fallout 4, but of course Bethesda just keeps being Bethesda.

The shotgun is silly but that wasnt the real issue.
That the first thing shown after years of secrecy is a poorly made shooting section with shitty gameplay, shitty AI and shittier graphics was the issue

I think it's more of a canary in a coal mine situation. Proof that the game will have the same wide as an ocean deep as a puddle style of game development that their last few games had.

Don't tell anyone about this gun.

Attached: MP7_HL2.jpg (608x488, 37.88K)

But the game's about shooting. If it was about botany I would expect craftsmanship in those elements.

When I was a kid I just assumed it came out of the bottom barrel

It's indicative of a lack of attention and detail put into the game. It's like making a soccer game with a square ball. If the devs could overlook something so basic about what you're going to do 80% of the time when you're playing the game, especially since this is their fourth open world FPS RPG since 2008, why should I trust them to do anything else right ?

Attached: 4194798161.png (280x222, 64.37K)

user the point is that its a very worrying indicator for the quality of the rest of the game.
"nah bro they were lazy as fuck with this part of the game only" is absolutely bullshit and you fucking know it.

The exact same reload animation for FO 4's double barrel too

this. you dont need to be a gun enthusiast to know a circle doesnt belong in a square hole.

they hated the pipe weapons because they look shitty and ridiculous not because "IGH the auger 3327 doesn't reload like that and igh those shell casings are totally wrong"

It's the ultimate nitpick. Name your favorite game and I guarantee I will find several flaws of similar magnitude.

name 5 games with first-person plant-wielding