Lead dev is a clueless retard

>Lead dev is a clueless retard
>Game still manages to be great because of literally everyone else on the dev team

Attached: Opie.jpg (755x971, 106.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyht0sJ57nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kojimbo

Side dev with all the soul dies, game series gets objectively and progressively worse.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 246.63K)

>senior developer fucks a tranny

He steered the ship

Why dont you have an opeweiser, and calm down... maaahn.

it annoys me that jim norton doesnt get more shit for ruining the show as well. he pretends to be such good friends with anthony, but he was too much of a pussy to threaten to quit when anthony was fired.

He does though, Jim Norton is seen as an opportunistic worm by all O&A fans.

Jimmy's bits were ok though IMO

Patrice would have been a BLM faggot like every other black comedian.

He really did steer the fucking ship though, Anthony and Jimmy are literally unlistenable on their current platforms. Of course he was an untalented, annoying cringe lord, but that lit a fire under Anthony and Jimmy's ass to outdo him and cover up his idiocy. I don't know how either of them haven't gotten themselves their own low IQ dipshit, someone so psychotic they have no choice but to truck over him for an entire two hours.

>He really did steer the fucking ship though
Hardly. More often than not, he steered it right into rocks by interrupting the flow for a caller or to spam some stupid movie line on his sound machine because he didn't have anything funny to say.

>That absolute joy in his laughter at "Heebie Kikeburger"
>Literally any time he discusses movies
>Wesley Snipes in jail
>That one time he re-arranged the states in the US
>Bitch Management

Its a fucking crime this based fat asshole is no longer with us. I would legit listen to a show that was nothing but Patrice and Ant talking about movies

Attached: goldfacezoom.png (1200x1200, 780.98K)

he probably would've but he was always fair towards the white side of the argument. He also often conceded that police brutality is necessary in some cases. think he would've been more nuanced then you're giving him credit for.

Jimmy could at least jump in with banter that bounced well off Patrice and Ant. Heebie Kikeburger, Vice Squad, etc. Opies whole thing seemed to be grindning the discussion to a halt with an inane call or something.

That said, as much as I dislike Opie I have to assume he contributed something considering how both Jimmy and Ant are unlistenable on their own. is probably on to something.

I can't believe this motherfucker is voiced by Anthony Cumia of all people. The funniest character in videogame history, and he sounds nothing like him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116.4K)

He knew exactly what was gonna kill him too. He had several bits about being killed by cookies. God damn it, Patrice.

Of course he knew, he just didn't give a shit

I miss that big nigger so fucking much
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyht0sJ57nc

Yeah Jimmy being a fag is unironically okay since he gave us Uncle Paul

>anthony streams cod and battlefiled on twitch to sub 1,000 viewers
this would be sad if it wasn't exactly what anthony wants to be doing anyways

literally never happened and neither can you prove it

His takes on feminism and women today would have been legendary and he would have been a huge target so he would be mainstream and known by everyone for it too

Half Life