First Bayonetta

>First Bayonetta
>Then Xenoblade
>And now Splatoon
Is it time to treat Nintendo the same way we treat Sony and Microsoft for this shit?

Attached: 00DDE038-F4DC-445C-9345-6D4E132895E6.jpg (750x787, 259.07K)

by "treat Nintendo", you really mean "shit up the board with this nonsense 24/7"

Americans are killing Japanese games

I was on team Sony for the PS Vita era, then quickly dropped them for Nintendo when it was obvious that Playstation was forcing diversity into literally everything to please ZOG. Promised myself I would never buy a PS5, or future Playstation hardware. I'll do the same with Nintendo now. Switch is the last console I'll own. From then on, if I play vidya it'll be old games or anime gacha.

do squids have genders? serious question, I've never seen a squid penis

What is it with these freaks assuming if someone doesnt explicitly say their gender, its free to assume they're a tranny or whatever?

I hate NintendoLife so much it is unreal

I doubt it.

Attached: Take yer swing.jpg (306x542, 33.8K)

>read the article
>it is mentally ill perverts on twitter making up headcanon

That said these same mentally ill perverts are the ones translating the games these days, so you never know.

>Game journos have so little credibility that they now regularly resort to just making shit up

Attached: squibblypuff.gif (128x125, 21.29K)

Its their western localization dept. It isn't like this in japan. Every game thats done the change has had their sales tank.
Its weird how committed they are to losing money just to signal they are groomer friendly. Not a company I'd want to support.

are not all these just peoples made up fan fiction or NoA just translating it different.

Its so easy to fuck you guys up nowadays, a random twitter tranny can just say "character is x" and that's enough for you all to shit your pants. Literally the only argument anyone who holds this opinion have is the fact that these specific character has not been referred to in third person yet, that's everything it took for you guys to start crying, its insane.

the xenoblade one wasn’t even real it was two instances of taion saying “they” before the character was even properly introduced

Don't get so worked up lad its video games.

Its just retards being retards. She's gonna be called a she in game and retards will cry

>now

Why not write blatantly retarded stuff just so it will get engagement from retards telling them how wrong they are in the comments/on twitter? It's baiting for (You)s except they actually get paid for it.

You know, you can send these headlines to Nintendo of Japan's marketing department with some notes written for context and there's a good chance the company will undo these things and punish those responsible.

>take autistic twitternigger and wikitroon delusions
>make an article about it

"""games journalism"""

Their evidence is that Shiver only refers the group collectively and never to herself, and her title doesn't have a feminized title. So wiki trannies have been all over it. Despite the fact that she is clearly a woman.

Attached: Shiver.png (998x562, 540.76K)

>bandaged breasts obviously implying female (common japanese visual trope)
>role has been a girl in both previous games
>overtly feminine, just thin/not curvy

people bitch about booba and oversexualized women, but then if a girl doesn't have curves or a big chest westerners automatically claim it's nonbinary. this is extremely ironic because the implication is that girl HAVE to have huge tits/ass to be girls or else they're some weird third category, completely contrary to the past like 30+ years of "work" feminists have been doing.

Attached: 51698165161.jpg (1920x1080, 141.43K)

Yeah right.

>Falling for clickbait

>Literally has a female name in every language that isn't English.
>Must be gender special.

>the literal only point of journalism these days is to bait people into clicking/sharing the article
>the best way to do this is to just post random bullshit that falls into controversy
>Any Forumstards fall for it EVERY TIME

Attached: 1658278267129071.jpg (225x225, 9.74K)

This. I can't remember what or was but some bullshit articles or just overall garbage aura made me drop them years ago. Whenever I wanted Nintendo news I'd go to Nintendo Everything instead.

Gotta fill up that article quota somehow to prove to your boss that your job matters. The video game industry doesn't move that fast that it needs hundreds of journalists just to cover actual news

Legit who cares? It's most likely a case of the old japanese trope of a character with an ambiguous gender. Who cares about how it is interpreted?

>now
Fun fact, the directs were made to completely cut journalists out because their Nintendo articles were 90% bullshit.

Attached: 1235123456.gif (640x562, 1.3M)

>Random
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, is it RANDOM to you that people are non-binary?

Attached: 1652682980278.gif (379x440, 139.87K)

You're saying that like there isn't a precedent already

>, just thin/not curvy
Have you SEEN those hips and ass?? GOT DAMN

Remember when they said this about Pearl?
It never ends.

>not curvy
shiver may be skinny but she has massive birthing hips

Splatoon is the most openly pedo thing I've seen besides Onirism.
Its honestly surreal how openly pedophilic the games are and how open their fanbases are about being pedophiles.

Thats gigabased