Genuine 3x3 Thread

No bullshit arguing, just comfy kino games.
Share your 3x3s! Would love to find some interesting new games and hear why you guys choose some of your picks!

Attached: Sean's 3x3.png (1080x1080, 2.27M)

r8 my taste

Attached: 4by4.png (122x122, 37.92K)

tranny 3x3

I recommend the game SimAnt from my mosaic.

Attached: 4x4.jpg (3264x3151, 2.12M)

>Fallout: New Reddit
Ok tranny

1/3 (+Sly -Bioshock -WoW)
Never enjoyed MMOs, and I kinda liked Bioshock 2 only for the ability to play as a big slow tank.
Well, it SEEMS like good taste.
2/2 (VC, K7)

Attached: 3x3 vidya.png (921x921, 462.42K)

No wonder you have no friends.

I was debating between it and Fallout 3, I enjoy both equally, but decided for FNV, does it really warrant insults?

Who argues about 3x3?
4/4 Bioshock, New Vegas, Zelda, DS 3. Sly 2 is the only sly game I skipped
Looks like it'd be good
10/10 MGS2, Nier, GTA, Bloodborne, Planescape, Zelda, Umineko, Death Stranding, Deadly Premonition, Killer 7
3/3 Transformers, W101, ZoE. What made you like the new kirby so much? I played for a couple hours but it felt too simple and I dropped it

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 408.79K)

why is a normalfag like you even here

>Who argues about 3x3?
Common 3x3 arguments
>games on a 3x3 that shouldn't be in one
>entries in a 3x3 instead of other entries in the series
>no titles appearing in the 3x3
>not sticking to the 3x3 standard with 4x4 or 5x5
>people that don't rate
>the method of rating +/- or x/y

What is the agreed upon way to rate?

Attached: file.png (749x749, 1.18M)

>comfy kino games
My 3x3 doesn't have comfy kino games so I can't post this time
>Who argues about 3x3?
sometimes people talk about why they like their favorite games
how horrifying

>No bullshit arguing
but that's what keeps the thread alive

Attached: 9.png (900x900, 1.2M)

The more content and discussion you include in your rating the better.

People discussing their favorite games is not arguing, what are you smoking?

Attached: 1637157751004.jpg (980x640, 70.68K)

The one where you actually rate

>What made you like the new kirby so much? I played for a couple hours but it felt too simple and I dropped it
I already like Kirby which helps. On the surface level I found the commitment to the setting in terms of level themes excellent, with the collectibles and challenges to save Waddle Dees being the most elegant solution the series has yet had for collectibles, and those Dees feeding into an extremely charming hub world. The music is also excellent with World 4 (which is designed to look like a frozen-over London) having two of the best in the game. The postgame is a nice condensed romp of the game with new puzzles and bosses.

Beneath the surface however, I think it has the best combat in the franchise. Compared to the last couple 2D games which give each Ability and extra character a massive movelist that rivaled DMC weapons but have you very little to test that on except for the very end of SA's postgame. FL has a limited lineup of abilities with more compact movesets, but each move has purpose and takes 3D into consideration, on top of you finding blueprints that can upgrade each twice to add new properties and techniques. Then there's two postgame upgrades that have way more going on (Morpho Sword even shows that in the future they can fit more moves into the redone controls if they want). Combine this with more rooms that lock you into combat, combat focused Treasure Roads (more difficult side challenges that give you a collectible), and the strongest boss lineup in the series, and it comes together so well. Beating Ultimate Cup Z without Continues with anything but Morpho Sword, Space Ranger, or Toy Hammer is a legitimate challenge.

Also fishing minigame.

Attached: 1650313336976.jpg (576x539, 39.35K)

Very well then.
Pretentious bullshit with the obligatory simple colorful game.

weak bait but in all seriousness i'm curious where the pretentious impression comes from since it's mostly all gameplay. just braid and witness?

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x900, 350.14K)

Just arguing for the sake of a bump. You mostly have artsy adventure/puzzle games with little to no dialog so I went with pretentious. John Blow being on there twice adds to that for sure, can't say I personally found the threads in Braid connecting to the atomic bomb as thought-provoking as intended though. The twist that you weren't actually saving the girl was enough.

Play Ultrakill, or play the demo and then wishlist it until it's done if you don't like Early Access.