Boomers lost their shit at the size of this city

>boomers lost their shit at the size of this city

Attached: Pokemon_RBY_VermilionCity.png (640x528, 18.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Celadon_City
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its an abstraction of the true city. You were supposed to use your imagination.

>zoomers are the first generation to exist without an imagination

nobody actually did that though

nigger

One of the things I lost my mind at was how npcs in pokemon games actually moved around
It's not Skyrim tier but I think it's the first games where NPCs werent just static person-shaped objects for the player to interact with, even if they just followed a preset path

so was mew under the truck or what?

>it's the first games where NPCs werent just static person-shaped objects
nah this has been around forever

Played this when it came out. None of the cities seemed big, dipshit.

I feel sorry for your lack of imagination

It's the first one I remember then, which games had it also?

No, but ironically enough the "mew truck" myth inspired the complex series of puzzles needed to capture Regirock, Regice, and Registeel in the third generation games.

I wonder how the SS Anne leaves port. Does the Cycling Road have a suspension bridge somewhere?

All games are. In all games “epic battles” like 6 soldiers show up in Elder Scrolls, dragon quest, etc. You’re telling me their armies can be counted on two hands or they would have had hundreds of thousands if technologically possible. Games are meant to add to your imagination. Not do all of the work for you. Retarded zoomers, I swear.

Literally no one did this.

This bait would have been better with Saffron or Celadon

Not that guy, but zelda II is one example

Gen 1 being a broken mess, ironically, led to the game seeming bigger than it was. There were so, so, so many urban myths surrounding RBY. And the glitches as well as the lack of communication with Japan only made it worse. Mew under the truck. Pikablu. You had kids capturing 3 of every Pokemon just got the off chance of getting into Bill's backyard. It was insane

>the cities are actually big because the voices in my head told me so
Meds. NOW.

i thought Celadon City was the big town in kanto?

WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY EAT?!!??

As a zoomer, i have to said, IT FELT BIGGER IN THE GAME

Nice of you to care, but nah.

>Zoomers go straight to medication whenever they experience imagination

Explains a lot.

i remember thinking the city in s/g seemed huge but nothing from the first games. goldenrod, i think? the city with the miltank rollout gym

Saffron is the big city with Celadon 2nd

Yeah goldenrod seems huge but there’s only a few buildings you can actually enter in there

Attached: 1649486983469.png (3124x3124, 479.84K)

Shellders and Magikarp

Celadon was the shopping district. Basically Vegas combined with gardening. While Saffron was more the business district. Like Silicon Valley mashed together with New York. Which is apropos since they have technology their that somehow never gets around even though it'd like to technological nirvana. Like teleportation technology that just no one besides Silph Tower or Celadon Gym uses. Wait sorry, Team Aqua and Magma also have them. Somehow. And also the Master Ball. Does someone on those teams work at Silph?

After that there's the nature preserve in Fuschia, Cerulean which is a tourist Cape Town, and Pewter which is an historical district/ mining or excavation center. Lavender

zoomers lost their inheritance

It's a port town. They probably import various foods in exchange for the technologies they produce there.

Attached: 1649485392988.gif (1536x1280, 1.65M)

>Taking SSRIs to suppress imagination
Do zoomers really?

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Celadon_City

>Celadon City (Japanese: タマムシシティ Tamamushi City) is located in central Kanto. It is the most populous city in Kanto and the eighth most populous in the Pokémon world, surpassing even Saffron City in the east. The city has two entrances, one from the east via Route 7, and one from the west via Route 16.