She a genocidal maniac

She a genocidal maniac

Attached: ffxiv_11122021_065739_418.png (1920x1017, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xygSADu81Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you still the most popular character in game and people will unironically defend you
>tfw you get to be reborn with all your powers while Venat is dead as fuck because she didnt know how primals works
>tfw all you fellow zodiark bros gets to do everything too

He won, he literally won. He get the sweet taste of the boypussy.

Attached: Emetsunglasses.jpg (908x763, 407.88K)

yeah but nursing hand job though

I have more respect for the average ffxiv player, then I do for any another mmo community.

Attached: averageffxivplayer.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

>ZODIARK TRANCE

>villain about to win
>this starts playing
>youtube.com/watch?v=xygSADu81Tc
>main character destroy the plot and gets plot armour
>female or the guy below the picture is losing
>nooooo i just wanted to the save the world ahhhhhh im unironically a good person
>your character just ignore it and says
>"final fantasy....ATTACK"

I have never played these game, was I close?

Attached: 1645630587054.png (1025x1269, 2.59M)

Z O D I A R K
T
R
A
N
C
E

zodiark trance...!

Based

Attached: el rotador original.png (1100x1692, 3.45M)

I played this game for 4k hours over 6 years and I set it down at level 89. I’m literally on the ship one click away from the final zone. That was a few months ago.
I don’t know if I lost interest, or if I don’t want it to end..

Attached: 9E341398-57B6-410F-A03F-48D5D77E75D5.jpg (890x839, 68.26K)

Probably because someone gave her a retarded viera face

mommy makes me cummies and she licks and suck after i comes out, so mommy good :D

Attached: 1635371815144s.jpg (250x200, 5.54K)

The only good thing she does in the entire plot is turn herself into rocket fuel. Its fucking incredible how much they dropped the ball with actually thinking her character out.

Its like they realized all too late "oh wait, she now has to sunder the world and allow billions of people to die for 12,000 years in order for any of this to make sense" at the last second of the Elpis plot line. It just makes her look like a callous monster, never telling anyone the truth, condemning her fellows for being weak in the face of death, never stepping in to do anything to the Ascians. She did absolutely nothing.

Attached: Venat.jpg (848x1200, 147.12K)

WoL too.
They should have sex.

The problem with Venat is that in Elpis say she believes that nothing is impossible. She literally says "I believe nothing is impossible, and that is what I always believed" when you in the house talking about the future, only to be met with "yeah its impossible, gotta give up on my fellow ancients".

I like Venat and Emet, but I both realize they are fucking retarded, and Emet is the only person I can be like "okay I would have done the same".

DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE MY FRIEND

ZODIARK
TRANCE

>It just makes her look like a callous monster, never telling anyone the truth,
t.cutscene skipper

Yes but pretty so

Attached: 1659373219635819.png (2000x1297, 2.92M)

how bad are other MMOs
i play XIV everyday and i swear you'd think half the playerbase is lobotomized sometimes

check out the video game general on /vg/ and see how much they are in pain compared to how /xivg/ literally do not give a fuck about them are too busy erp in the thread and posting their characters.

zodiark trance thread

MAAAAANIAC on the floor, and she dances like no one has danced before

Stand tall my friend
our journey will NEVER end

It will never stop being funny that there are actual sentient beings that enjoyed the plot of XIV.

that's basically how the fight with Hades ends so yeah