You can go super saiyan in Fortnite

>You can go super saiyan in Fortnite
>Can use the god forms as well

It's over, Any Forums. Fortnite won.

Attached: file.png (2551x1391, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/cnbuzj.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man maybe I really am missing out. I just get filtered by the gay building shit every time.

There is a zero build mode now, made it 10x more fun.

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.04K)

Once these big meme characters run out and timmy can't parasitically latch on to them anymore, fortnite will slowly die and he'll become xi's bitch for real.

Attached: 1626600243796.gif (434x250, 1.1M)

How come I never see this faggotry posted in Multiversus threads?

Attached: 1598382436560.jpg (320x303, 7.41K)

>Multiversus threads
Wtf is MultiVersus?

wow so cool, a skin over a regular character that's no better than any other wow.

Is that exclusive to the skin or no

I don't know how many DBZ characters are in the game, I know in the video I saw Goku could go SSJ, SSG, SSGSS.

I was hoping we'd get SSJ3 or even SSJ4, and I hate that we didn't get Ultra Instinct, that would have been a cool skin.

Iunno if that's real but it'd be pretty cool if so.
Just gotta wait a couple more days

based retard

okay this is actually pretty cool

/dbs/cholars and /fng/overnors are about to have a beautiful friendship.
files.catbox.moe/cnbuzj.mp4

Attached: 1658727306431.png (785x1080, 824.76K)

I don't believe it's a fake, looked really to me when I saw it on twitter

What's the point of fornite without build? What sets it apart from any other game?

>no 2 or 3

Not interested.

Multiversus is on Steam too, therefore it's based

Share the video you tard

things to do around the map

The fact that you can grapple hook onto a UFO and kill darth vader who's piloting the thing

Well we've had two anime collabs now, I think. So now you can around as Naruto and DBZ characters shooting each other, also SF characters or Star Wars characters. It's just the wackiness, like a giant fanfiction brawl.

after thinking this forever me and my friends got tired of the bullshit that comes with zero build (overshield.) build mode isnt that bad and if your movement is good you can win MORE than in zero build, more annoying niggers in zero build than build mode ironically.