Digimon Rumble Arena is unironically one of the best Digimon games and it's a shitty ps1 platform fighter

Digimon Rumble Arena is unironically one of the best Digimon games and it's a shitty ps1 platform fighter

Attached: Game_digimonrumblearena_cover.jpg (450x450, 148.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgpcF5IpSuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This and World 1 are the only good digimon games

Didn't this game have some busted as fuck characters

>always get told since childhood that Pokémon has the better games and Digimon the better anime
>grow up a huge pokefag
>get into Digimon like 3 months ago
>finally complete DW1 a couple hours ago
>had a great time, enjoyed it way more than any pokémon game, and i've played all the ones that people say are the best in the series
>dichtonomy i've heard about since childhood was a fucking lie all along
Has this happened to anyone else?

Attached: Game_digimonworld_cover.jpg (614x612, 82.42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PgpcF5IpSuM

>skipping evolutions
>cant play metal greymon or other ultras
Lame

It's sad that you're right.

The worst pokemon game is better than the best digimon game

Yeah, honestly. Sword and Shield's camping mechanics with cooking and play is exactly what a Digimon game needs. It should try to be the best pet sim adventure and stop trying to be other games. If we need to collect something, it should be cards with abilties/boosts like tamers had.

The 3DS game's pretty good too

Is there a Pokemon game that isn't able to be beaten by a 5 year old playing it with their eyes closed?

It was okay, I mainly liked that I could be Guilmon

Unless the 3DS games and Sword & Shield are somehow the best pokémon games all along, i don't think that's true, from recent experience

Comboing my friends with WarGreymon's Great Tornado twice and finishing them with Terra Force was so fun.

Attached: 1660174396466525.jpg (524x700, 50.25K)

I just finished Survive bros. Really pissed I didn’t get to see Syakomon and Dracmons Mega forms. Feel like I got robbed. Don’t know when or if I’ll playthrough again. Fun game.

I quite like a lot of the digimon games! Put homebrew on my 3DS just to play Re:digitize Decode and it's easily the best of the vpet games.

DS and Sun&Moon are the best RPGs in the series imo - Cyber Sleuth and HM are so full of annoying filler, the combat system was retarded, and digimon had 0 individual personality since you could traverse all over the evo tree from any one digimon to any other.

The reality is that Digimon World is some crazy lighting in a bottle game.
It's a 6/10 and a 10/10 at the same time.

Pokemon games are garbage if it wasnt a nintendo property it would have ended like digimon. They could be making DQ/FF tier rpgs with all the money they get yet they make the exact same shit where you do the exact same shit every game. Not even multi pokemon battles to add depth to the combat nothing.

The Pokemon games are polished. Compare Gold/Silver to Digimon World 2.

Multibillion dollar franchise and the only thing you have to say in defense is that its polished
are you serious

Nothing shitty about it, it's pure unadulterated kino.

They might look like shit on the Switch, but they're polished games in terms of UI, progression core game mechanics.

And they got that down back in 1996.

>still no arguments besides its polished
Stop posting.

That's because this is a good game, DW1 is a masterpiece, and all the other Digimon games range from mediocre but heavily flawed to outright trash.

Give someone Emerald to play through vs Digimon World 4. So how that turns out.

>Pokemon games are garbage if it wasnt a nintendo property it would have ended like digimon.
If it wasn't a Nintendo property, it would have ended before the first game could even come out. It took them like six years to cobble together something as primitive as Red/Green, and even then, they tried to get away with not putting in any actual gameplay until Nintendo put their foot down.
Digimon is still going and worth billions in spite of Bandai.

Attached: gamefreakbattles.png (1021x1737, 1.24M)

DOnt deflect with digimon shit give arguments to why pokemon isnt garbage. 1 or 2 games of the same shit given the time and the fact it was groundbreaking its fine but now they have unlimited resources to do whatever and they keep making the same mediocre shit. You cannot bash digimon and at the same time prize pokemon

One of the best Soundtracks of all time for a mix of excellent remixes of anime music and equally excellent original tracks. Reapermon's Den is an all-timer.

This is a bit misleading, as this is only in reference to PvP. The main games were always going to have battles. This same video also mentions that Tajiri's original idea was to have over 65000 versions of Gen 1 that were all slightly different in terms of map layout and Pokemon distribution before he got talked down to like 5-6 and then eventually 2.

Attached: 1556073981788.png (960x420, 431.62K)

Most Digimon games are good, journos and e-celebs just told you to hate them.

Attached: smugbeel.jpg (600x458, 22.07K)

I have to imagine that the bad outweighs the good simply because the bad outweighs the good in most large franchises. There's what, a few dozen Digimon games? Maybe 50 total? I can't imagine more than 20 are good.

>DQV clone
>No battles

Do you think this is real? They're talking about the link cable.

Go fuck yourself. I grew up buying and playing them and watching the different anime as they came out. Only retarded zoomers think other peoe care about eceleb shit like they do.

I put Digimon World in my top 10, above any Pokemon game.

You can't say that the majority of the series is polished. Look at Hacker's Memory compared to Persona 5. Even compared to there other titles.

Bandai just don't put the monkey into it. It's not about the 'fun-factor' of the game, it's the polish.

My malomyotismon finally evolved into diaboromon x on my dmx today. Very happy with that - it'd gotten some real stinkers.

>You can't say that the majority of the series is polishe
Im not defending digimon im bashing pokemon. what im saying its hypocritical to not see the flaws in pokemon games

You aren’t missing much. DW1 is literally the only good Digimon game ever made

i loved this game so much as a kid