One of the best games I've played

Despite the many high scores it was given by reviewers I think GoT is still underrated. This game is nothing less than a 9.5.

Great engaging story lines, well written characters, probably the best melee combat I've ever played in a game, most beautiful open world/scenery I've ever seen, and it was all perfectly polished and complete upon the day of it's release.

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-184913.png (1084x804, 1.05M)

This game cured my depression for a month or so. Suckerpunch are now truly elite developers.

I thought the story was alright and the open world was pretty generic in terms of mechanics. The reason I enjoyed this game was the combat

this is literally AC: Japan, fucking kys

PC port when?

It's one of the better high cutscenes/story focused open-world games and I will never understand why Sony insists or trying to make Horizon their flagship AAA open-world game instead of GoT, it's miles better in every aspect, actually has fun combat and kino atmosphere.

No my man, just no. Ghost of Tsushima is what AC wishes it was. Significantly better in every aspect.

It has nothing to do with AC lmao

Combat was great until op skills forced gimping yourself out of them. Same sin new God of War is guilty of

Has far better combat and atmosphere imo, the character and story were nice too this time around unlike the shitty ginger in HFW that keeps repeating herself every 5 seconds

Always were

Do you mean being good to the point that you intentionally use weaker gear to provide more of a challenge?

You fight with honor or without it, the choice is yours
That you are killing the fun of the combat by cheesing it with stealth, bombs and other shit is a delicious irony

>generic ubishit
>soulless open world
>pozzed shit force in because its 2022
Nah its shit. Only redeeming qualities are comat and the visual aesthetic. Probably the only reason it was dickridden so hard by gamers on release was because TLOU2 was a disaster

Probably the best first party game on playstation, but the combat is borderline broken. By that I mean it feels like it barely works most of the time. It's just way too close to Arkham mashing.

That too. Certain tools like throwing knives become press to win at certain upgrade level, and they you have gear further buffing them. Changing stances and doing combos is really fun though, if you did't clear the field first with one button press

>it looks and plays good but its shit

Attached: tenor.gif (404x228, 2.14M)

Jin is canonically dishonorable, that is literally the game's premise. The tools of shame should level the playing field against Mongol numbers though, not turn you into lethal Batman. They are no fun when op

Probably never

>This game cured my depression for a month or so

Attached: 1569100565933.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

Turn it into a tight 6-12 hour linear game and we're good. Otherwise if you're content playing the same old tired Assassins Creed formula that does nothing new then good for you

combat is boring shit. Ninja gaiden black mogs the retard snoys so hard

The gameplay is so boring and uninspired it just ruined the rest of the experience. I dont care about the story

story is the most predictable shit of all time. Boring side characters. Shit combat compared to ninja gaiden. Ubisoft collectathon. Way too easy.

Only thing going for it was the art style which made it look pretty on ps4

the multiplayer is fun to

You basically just said "the games good, which is why it's shit".

Glad to be conversing with an intellectual here.

Why is it so much less popular than god of war?