Play Comfy Creed Odyssey

Attached: Assassin's Creed Odyssey.png (1024x576, 904.14K)

The writing in this game is so shit

it's fun not shit lol

read a book then nerd

I did. It was rather comfy.

Glad I didn't pay for it though.

Attached: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Screenshot 2022.04.06 - 15.58.28.38.jpg (1920x1080, 394.02K)

Hi ubi-employees, can you please tell your superiors not to suck ass, backwash characters and make good games? Thanks

Attached: id-carmack-romero.png (1908x1072, 1.62M)

I would have bought it on steam if it weren't for original account needed. Fuck that shit I'm pirating.

the fucking audio in this game is so fucking bad that i uninstalled

would I like odyssey? I liked 1, 2, BH, 4, and unity. didn't like 3 or revelations. syndicate was okay except for the god awful combat. I dropped origins because it was boring and I don't like blacks.

nice thread, creedkiddos

Oddysey is just Origins but even more bloated

Game is padded to fuck, should have made the story 50 hours long not 200 hours of do 3 this do 3 that.

Attached: 20210527184005_1.jpg (2560x1440, 358.93K)

Sponge damage enemies, Kassandra has an ugly body and no coomer outfits

Should I play the new trilogy if I only liked AC4?
The setting in Odyssey is amazing. How is everything else?

Also, is the gameplay good enough to carry the game? Like...Xenoblade X.

Or the writting/characters are actually decent?

I've had it for over a year now but keep putting it off because I hear it takes like a thousand hours? And the combat may be lacking? How to get the best/most fun out if this game, bros? I'm mostly in it for the seemingly beautiful atmosphere and history.

Someone post the latest nudegreece files please. It's down on nexus.

what the fuck is going on with this game series?
Valhalla was mediocre. Its been 2 years and no word on a new game except MAYBE one next year but its a Valhalla spin off in Baghdad. Maybe it will be similar to the earlier games

the ac series suck.

i'm playing rogue btw

I bought Odyssey and Valhalla in the Microsoft sale a couple of weeks ago for about £35.
Probably should have started Odyssey before Valhalla.